Thursday, June 9, 2011

Deleted Scene: Take 8 - Interviews? We do those too

Interviews? We do those too


Misty: *ahem* Here we are today with Savannah, coauthor of the famous book Ice Sword Chronicles.

BBM: *smiles and waves at the camera*

Misty: How's it feel to be a part of this really-hope to be someday-famous book?

BBM: *giggles* It's awesome. I'm really surprised it came so far. I'll tell you, it's absolutely wonderful! ^_^

Misty: Yes, it is AMAZING that it has. I mean... err... next question. I heard that y'all are considering making it into a movie, is this true?

BBM: Ah, yes, there has been some debate on that. I think my fellow coauthors are jived to turn it into a movie. I, on the other hand, M. Can I call you M? Personally, I'll only accept it as a movie if it turns out as well as Lord of the Rings. You know all these new movies based on books turn out horrible, so I just want ISC to be appreciated for what it truly is: Epic.

Misty: Of course you can call me M. I see, I see. Yes, I do understand about the movies being different from the books.
It is extremely aggravating when they do that. But tell me, I also hear you haven't even finished the book yet. How is that coming?

BBM: It's going... slow, to tell you the truth. We move along perfectly well when we're all together and not busy, but then we slow down. The same thing happened last year. As soon as summer rolled along, things stopped for months at a time. But I think we're making progress now, even if only a little.

Misty: *nods* This makes perfect sense. Well, it looks like our time is up.

BBM: *nods*

Misty: Tune in next week to find out what REALLY happened to your lost socks

BBM: Do I REALLY want to know? (OO)

Misty: *shrugs* THAT is the question now, isn't it?

BBM: Nope, tisn't. I've already decided I don't want to know. XD

Misty: Then you better not tune in next week. XD

BBM: AYE! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment