Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beginnings


Hey, everybody! Welcome to my blog… thing.

Yeah, I’m new.



Introduction! We need an introduction.

This is Ice Sword Chronicles.

Actually, Ice Sword Chronicles is the working title of a group story I’m writing with a few other people. We will change the title… eventually.



I will post some sections of the story from time to time.

The story started out as a game, so the beginning is a little… hard to follow. Actually, most of the story is hard to follow. The beginning may sound really…weird at first (unless you have a strong imagination and good sense of humor), but it gets better and easier to understand. It’s just how we roll.

Ice Sword Chronicles: A story of hope against fear, power versus trust, friendship over cruelty, but most of all… Good against Evil!

I have a trailer for this as well.



Don’t hesitate to ask questions or leave comments. I take constructive criticism well (I think).

So that’s that.

Umm… the end?



(I hope my co-authors don't kill me for this)

7 comments:

  1. nice picture!! hehe, sounds interesting... can't wait!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't kill you. But... I might trap you in a plexiglass cage :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd get out... eventually... with Hanna's help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, Anna, my cousin, Catherine, wanted you to know she votes for the Chronicles of the Others. We just couldn't find a way to show that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, catherine is very interesting

    -catherine-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I meant that it was interesting it wouldn't show her vote.

    ReplyDelete