Saturday, October 17, 2009

Part Two

Part Two


EDJ: Bwahahahaha, doesn't that make you want to quit?

Hanna: .......... Do what?! You.... you... I did...all that....and ...you… and... the door...and.... AAAAUUUGGH!!!!!
That just revitalized my energy! Your plan backfired!! I am now even more intent upon capturing you!!! Why didn't you tell me that to begin with?!

EDJ: Because then you would have turned back and gone directly there! I had to save my best surprise for last!!! And it almost worked too... Hey... what happened to my guards?

Hanna: Ha! Well, it didn't work!
Guards... You mean the ones that you probably have in hiding so that they can jump out at me and take me by surprise?

EDJ: Yeah, those ones! Guards, attack! How will you defend yourself against all 3 of them and me?

Hanna: Easy! I take out the guards then get back to you before you escape! You sure are going to a lot of trouble to stop ONE girl... What's your deal?

EDJ: Just taking no chances...that's all... What do you say to a temporary truce?

Hanna: I would agree.... How do I know I can trust you?

EDJ: You can't... you'll just have to take that risk. How shall we settle this fight?

Hanna: Hmm... How about, you hand over all your authority back to DJ, never harm Lui, give up, and stop trying to kill me... Will that work?

EDJ: Hmm, that depends. What do I get in return?

Hanna: Your life... And as long as you keep to the rules, I wont hunt you down and inflict terrible pain upon you... How's that?

EDJ: Just one more condition... Can I keep my castle?

Hanna: As long as you don't plot anything evil... Though I believe it would be more like house arrest. How long will this temporary "peace" last?

EDJ: Until you break the conditions... How long would that be?

Hanna: Depends... Are you planning anything evil anytime soon?

EDJ: Umm, just the usual plundering and the occasional kidnapping, but I can downscale if it means keeping my awesome castle... How about that?

Hanna: Maybe if you just stopped completely… Are you seriously giving up??

EDJ: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NEVER! *Guards, drop the cage!* BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now what are you going to do?

Hanna: Augh! I knew I should have never fallen for that act!!! I'll think of a way out of this... somehow... What is the cage made out of?

EDJ: Ultra-reinforced plexiglass! Can it be broken?

Hanna: PLEXIGLASS??!! Ultra-reinforced too… Is it the kind of cage that I was planning to put crazy people like you in?

EDJ: Was it... yes, I do remember something about that when Lui was in the torture chamber. *Guards, give her this communication device and bring the cage to the dungeon room* Call me when you get there, ok? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hanna: No, say it isn’t so! Poor Lui!! I was so close to bringing his evil self to justice... NO!!! I can't be captured! Think quick, come on, think of something!! ... Why would I call you?!

EDJ: Because you're going to need someone to talk to while you're in that dark, silent dungeon! Will your will break?

Hanna: Never!!! I thrive in the dark silence!!! It gives me time to think... Think, think! Come on, you practically built this cage! Think! What will you do while I'm in here?

EDJ: Hmm...I'll design some new rooms to build into my castle! And maybe then I'll use you as my guinea pig to test them! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Will you do this willingly, or will I have to force you?

Hanna: Ha! I wouldn't do anything for you!!! *Freezes a side of the plexiglass cage and begins to score the plexiglass* What have I been doing while you were gone?

EDJ: Making a new movie, perhaps... How do you plan on escaping the first layer of walls made out of frozen peanut-butter?

Hanna: Nope! I'm in a plexiglass cage! What could I possibly be doing?! *continues carving lines into the frozen plexiglass*
... peanut-butter? That's your ultimate plan... peanut-butter?? How in the world will peanut-butter stop me???

EDJ: Well, it was ultimately planned for people with nut allergies... but that's just the first layer anyway. What were you doing while I was gone?

Hanna: Different things... making rather large scratches in the plexiglass with my sword, sleeping, freezing the plexiglass, making more scratches in it, checking my email (with your Wi-Fi I might add) Why am I scratching up you plexiglass cage?

EDJ: Because you like to make pretty patterns? Is that why?

Hanna: No. Hahahahaha! I have a plan!!! *Finishes carving into the plexiglass* Did you think that plexiglass was indestructible?

EDJ: Nah, but I had thought it would hold you for longer than that... How long was that?

Hanna: Too long when the world is at stake! Now for my escape! *Crashes through the severely weakened plexiglass* Where are you now?

EDJ: BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm in a different main strategy room now! Besides, you should be able to figure it out using that device... umm... never mind that last sentence...really...it's not true...honest... Did I just make another dumb mistake?

Hanna: Of course you did!!! Now, how does this technical device thingy work?

EDJ: You have to.... Wait, why should I tell you?

Hanna: Because either way, I'm going to find you and inflict terrible pain upon you. I think you would rather have this over with sooner rather than later......or will you try to prolong your fate for as long as possible?

EDJ: I'm banking on the fact that one of my treacherous trap rooms will conquer you... Will they?

Hanna: You hope they will, but you know they won't! Since you refuse to tell me how to work this thing, I'll just have to find you the old-fashioned way!!! Will that take very long?

EDJ: Hmm...only about 5 rooms this time. Not as bad as before, although there aren't any secret-passages that I'm aware of. What's the first room?

Hanna: You tell me. You built the place... There's something I've been meaning to ask you.... what was it now... Ah, yes... What name do you want placed over your cell door after I capture you?

EDJ: You mean if... and in that case: Iul the Magnificent How do you plan to defeat the peanut butter?

Hanna: It won't be IF when I get through with you! Hmm... Is the whole room filled with frozen peanut-butter or is it a wall of frozen peanut-butter?

EDJ: It's just a wall of frozen peanut butter, but thanks for the suggestion, I'll turn on the dispensers and have them drop some on the floors! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Are they working?

Hanna: Hey, no fair! Luckily for me, the room has to be kept at freezing temperatures so the dispensers aren't working properly! Hmm... getting through this wall will be pretty risky on my part... What makes me say that?

EDJ: Because you don't want to get stuck to it! Why not?

Hanna: Eww... But that's partially correct. I plan on turning the thermostat up to an excruciatingly high temperature to melt the peanut butter! According to my calculations, however, the dispensers would start working. This would cause the level of peanut butter to rise drastically while at the same time destroying the frozen barrier. I would have to swiftly get across the room before the level reaches the ceiling, not to mention the fact that the high temperature has a good potential of damaging my ice ability. Will I be able to make it?

EDJ: Only if you have some sort of heat-resistant attachment for your ice sword... You don't, do you?

Hanna: .....um....no.... The blade itself is made out of a specialized extremely durable metal and my power strengthens it.... At least the sword won't melt... I still have flight on my side; so theoretically speaking, I could try to fly over the melted gooey mess before it gets too high... This is probably very amusing to you, isn’t it?

EDJ: Quite so! I'm glad I decided to put a camera in this room... Can you see it?

Hanna: Alright then.... 3...2...1....wait, that camera in the corner? I guess that means that you saw me stick my tongue out at you, huh?

EDJ: Yup! *sticks tongue out too* BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! At this rate, I don't think you'll make it over the rising peanut butter levels! Will you?

Hanna: *Gasp* Thanks for reminding me! *starts flying over the giant blob once know as yummy peanut butter* Hey, why did you remind me?

EDJ: Perhaps I couldn't bear to see you die at the hands of such a mediocre trap... it would be too boring! Should I have let you drown in the peanut butter?

Hanna: No way! Then I wouldn't be able to challenge you! (and capture you) Do you find me a challenge?

EDJ: A very amusing one, yes... you give me ideas on how to improve my traps! Did you know that?

Hanna: ... I do now.... Ah, made it past the peanut butter just in time! It will take a while for my ice power to return, sadly... What is in the next room?

EDJ: BWAHAHAHAHA...wait, it's just an empty room?!?!?!?!? Why aren't there any traps in that one???

Hanna: Well, it appears to be empty... If I didn't know any better, I would say it's perfectly safe. I have a feeling that this is the trap... Though your confusion seems to erase that possibility... Is your confusion an act?

EDJ: I wish I could say it was...but I think I hadn't finished that room yet. Wait, does it have a picture of a shark on the wall?

Hanna: ... Maybe... What if it does?

EDJ: If it does, then that means the next room has the sharks in it... the really hungry ones... Does that make any difference?

Hanna: You're telling me that you put a warning for the next room in a perfectly safe room... weird What does the next room look like?

EDJ: It looks like a giant aquarium... there's a glass wall when you first come in where you can watch the sharks, and there's a ladder that leads to the top of the enclosement, and then to get across, you'd have to swim across. Pretty cool, huh?

Hanna: Oooooooh, that's evil! Putting that there right after the loss of the ability that would prevent me from ever even entering the water!!! How dare you?!?

EDJ: I didn't plan the building especially with your powers in mind, it just seemed like a cool idea... Does that work toward my favor?

Hanna: Maybe in this case in does... seemed like a cool idea, yeah right!
Hmmm... how to get across?

EDJ: Yes, now that your powers have been temporarily used up... Should I turn on the machine that makes the platform at the top smaller?

Hanna: Platform....? I believe you forgot to mention that.... In that case, NO you shouldn't. How far is it to the other side of the tank?

EDJ: Only about 50 feet... Is that a long distance swim?

Hanna: Hmm.... 50 feet with hungry sharks... I suppose it's too close to the ceiling to fly over, right?

EDJ: Yeah, there's only 2 feet of space between the water and the ceiling... Is that mean?

Hanna: Very. Hmm... How many sharks are there?

EDJ: Let's see... about 10. How tall is the aquarium tank?

Hanna: Depends upon how high the room is... 10 sharks?! ...well it could be worse... Maybe if I swim really, really fast... nah, wait that sword of mine doesn't float... I suppose I should just give it a shot, right?

EDJ: Yeah, and if the sharks get you, at least I'll have it on film... smile for the camera! Do you think they bite hard?

Hanna: Augh! You evil, evil person! The sharks will probably rip me to shreds!!! To top it off, my time is running out!!! Every minute I waste is already working to your advantage, isn't it?

EDJ: Perhaps...only time will tell...get it? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! How do you plan on avoiding the sharks?

Hanna: You're even bad at making lame jokes! I'm working on avoiding the sharks now... *slowly slips into the water without incident and starts swimming* How far is 50 feet, actually?

EDJ: Let's see...about 1/6 of a football field. Are the sharks moving toward you?

Hanna: Not yet, they seem to be distracted... So far, so good. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Did you see that movie? You probably would have wanted the little girl to get the fish...

EDJ: Ah, yes... I was disgusted by the happy ending, as usual! I wish they would make some sort of movie that showed evil triumphing over good. Aargh, why aren't the sharks attacking???

Hanna: I don't know, but I'm sure happy they aren't! I'm about halfway through! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Does that song annoy you?

EDJ: Very much so... because it applies to this situation and it doesn't benefit me! Have you figured out some of my greater purpose for all the rooms yet?

Hanna: Haha, that song annoys me too, but I like it now that it annoys you!
Um...greater purpose other than killing me?

EDJ: =P
Yes...have you any clue?

Hanna: Hmm... greater purpose... greater purpose.... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming Can I have a hint?

EDJ: Umm, sure...it has something to do with all the video cameras in the rooms. Did I get the wrong kind of sharks?

Hanna: Maybe, but a shark is still a shark, in my opinion... Wait, I know! "fish (and people) are friends, not food!" Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Almost there!
I'm concentrating too much on staying alive... What's the deal with the cameras?

EDJ: As they're recording your progress, I'm having the footage made into an action movie to show to my fellow super-villains! (I think I accidentally bought pet sharks...) Does that make you mad?

Hanna: Only if the movie portrays me dying or losing in the end. Otherwise, I'll take 5 copies please! Hahaha! I'm out!!! Too bad about the sharks though... What's in the next room, you fiend?!?

EDJ: Hmm, I guess we'll have to find out about that video... Let's see...the map says that the next room is the one with all the broken glass and nails on the floor...the people who built the front of the castle dumped their garbage here... What will you do if you find me again?

Hanna: Haven't I been telling you all along?! I'll cause you horrendous agony, capture you, and put you in a high security prison!!! I think my power is returning, by the way. That swim in cold water helped! What will you do when I find you again?

EDJ: Either: Trap you in another cage, beg for mercy, scream like a little girl, or run away out the back door. How do you plan on getting through the garbage room?

Hanna: Fly, it's just trash all over the floor... I'm guessing that you'll go for either the first or last option, right?

EDJ: Yeah...those do sound like good options compared to the other two. *Guards, turn on the garbage compactor!* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Had you better hurry?

Hanna: A garbage compactor?!?! Go figure... I can still fly out, you know, but I should still hurry. Where's the exit?

EDJ: There's a ladder at the far end of the room that leads up to the next (and last) one... Can you reach it in time?

Hanna: Course I can! Did I go through 4 rooms already?

EDJ: I think so...Peanut butter room, empty room, shark room, garbage room, that's four. Will you be able to survive the last one?

Hanna: Of a certainty! Are you in the last room?

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! lol :D liked the peanut butter part...lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot how funny the early parts were ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah! I think Hanna's lost her sense of overconfident humor in the later chapters. Oh well, I'll think of something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also noticed how much the character's personalities have changed since this early in the saga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Rewrite, take 1 completed ^_^

    ReplyDelete