Monday, October 19, 2009

Part Five

Part Five

EDJ: How long does it take?

Hanna: As long as you keep it frozen, it will never wilt. However, as soon as it starts to thaw, it will immediately wither away... *Stands up and drops the rose; letting it shatter on the floor* What's in it for me?

EDJ: Well, you would be in the same place I was when I started...many monetary rewards, great chances for advancement, you get to be creatively evil in creating plans. Do any of those sound appealing?

Hanna: Hmph, maybe if you threw in the castle... I suppose I would be under your command and undergo "training" and the suchlike?

EDJ: Yes, but only minimal training... you already possess much of the required knowledge and skills anyway. How does half of the castle sound?

Hanna: I don't think so. How much pain do I have to inflict to advance?

EDJ: I will give you a device that measures your pain infliction. When it reaches certain levels, your rewards and level status increase. Doesn't that sound awesome?

Hanna: Hard to say... What rewards will I get?

EDJ: Well, there's a catalog of rewards...each with certain status-level requirements. As you reach a new level, you get to choose a free reward, and you can trade in pain points for extra rewards if you so desire. The catalog has just about anything you could ever want. Pretty cool, huh?

Hanna: I guess... Not! You let her irritating friends go, didn't you?

EDJ: Yes...they have been shown the door. Did they actually leave?

Hanna: It would have been wise on their part if they did. She knew I'd hunt them down. I never liked them. They were always helping her restrain me. They will regret it... Which one do you think I should finish off first?

EDJ: Get that annoying Lui... I want to finish DJ myself. Do we have an agreement?

Hanna: Fine, but he'll be too easy... Can I watch you finish DJ?

EDJ: Yes! I'll bring him into the dueling room. There's a viewing room above it, or there's a safe area inside the room as well. Which of these do you prefer?

Hanna: Inside... I want to see it with my own eyes. What about my other?

EDJ: I would think that you would want to take her on your own... although her location is unknown to me. Do we have a plan to capture them?

Hanna: She won't be a problem, she's too weak. First, we have to find out where they're hiding. They couldn't have gone very far. What do you think?

EDJ: This sounds good. I'll get my intelligence drones working on figuring out the location of these pests. Shall we check out your transportation options?

Hanna: Transportation options... Could you elaborate?

EDJ: I have a garage filled with different types of transportation you can use for missions. I was asking if you wanted to go pick out one that you liked. Does that sound good?

Hanna: Sure, whatever... So, what are they?

EDJ: Let's see...there are: Black Yoshis(complete with wings), Flying Snowboard/skateboard things, Snowmobiles, Seadoos, Motorcycles, and Hummers (along with several others). Do any of those sounds good?

Hanna: I think I'll take the flying snowboard/skateboard things. What color are they?

EDJ: They come in black/blue, pink/grey, white/green, orange/purple, and all of those in monotone. Which would you like?

Hanna: Black/blue. It would prove easier than wasting energy flying with my wings all the time, wouldn't it?

EDJ: Yes, we need to be at full strength for missions, otherwise the opponent might get some sort of idea that we're weak. Is that necessarily a bad thing?

Hanna: Only if it were true. Otherwise, it would work well to our advantage. Out of curiosity, what do you think of me?

EDJ: I think you are a very powerful ally, one that could very easily climb the ranks of evil-hood to become a top villain one day. You have a very unique set of skills, and your former alliance with the good allows you a unique opportunity to be working for us among their ranks. Is this a fair evaluation?

Hanna: Possibly... Have they been found yet?

EDJ: Umm, this is strange...my drones say that 2 of them are inside my castle! Could it be that DJ and Lui did not leave after all?

Hanna: They're still here?! Find them! Where are they?

EDJ: I don't know, my cameras show nothing going on throughout the whole castle! Should I lock all the main exits?

Hanna: Maybe, but I don't think they plan on leaving... What do you think?

EDJ: Hmm...perhaps you're right. I suppose I will just in case though... Wait a minute! My computer says that it detects some sort of jamming device in the castle! Could that be the source of the problem?

Hanna: Hmm...They're smarter than I thought. Should we go find them?

EDJ: Yes...I suppose we should. Here, I'll just disable their jamming device with this anti-jamming controller. There, now I can see them. Hey! They're in the hallway! Would it be possible for them to make it all the way out to room 1 before us? (we have a secret shortcut)

Hanna: I doubt it. Let's find them, NOW!!! They helped her keep me imprisoned for far too long!Should we trap them?

EDJ: Hmm, that sounds like an excellent idea! You use the shortcut to go to room #2 and I'll chase them to you. That way they'll be surrounded. Then shall we take them to the dueling room?

Hanna: I don't see the point. That would just give them a chance to escape. We don't want that now, do we?

EDJ: True... Should we just attack them in #2 then?

Hanna: Yes, the sooner the better. Wait, what's in room 2? I forget...

EDJ: I believe that was the empty room, the one after the peanut butter (I'm going to have to get someone to clean that up sometime or another...) and the one before the sharks. Does that sound right?

Hanna: That sounds right. Oh, I forgot something... do you want to know what it is?

EDJ: Sure...What is it?

Hanna: Earlier...I forgot to... um... well... *mumbles* thanks.

Where are they now?

EDJ: You're welcome, young apprentice. (I've always wanted to say that!) Let's see...they're running through the 5th room toward the garbage disposal. Can you get to room 2 in time?

Hanna: I'll make it. Can you see them yet?

EDJ: Yes, I can see them getting ready to jump into the shark pool... I'm standing at the bottom of the ladder. Are you in position?

Hanna: I'm here; I should be seeing them soon.Ready?

EDJ: Ready! Ok, they made it through the shark pool (I really need to find better sharks...) and are climbing down the ladder. I'm walking across on the collapsing platform I created. Can you see them?

Hanna: Not yet, they haven't opened the door yet. (try great white sharks next time) I hear them! Are you over the pool yet?

EDJ: (Ah, that sounds like a good choice)Yes, I'm standing about 3/4 of the way over the pool. They're opening the door...drawing some sort of swords. What kind of weapons do they carry?

Hanna: Not sure... *Smirks evilly* I see them... *Whispers* What are they planning now?

EDJ: Well, I think they are expecting a trap of my doing. I highly doubt that they're expecting to see you. Do you have the strength to do this?

Hanna: Of a certainty! Would you doubt me?

EDJ: No, I just wanted to make sure that you were ready for this after what you've already been through. Shall we?

Hanna: Naturally. Hey, guys! *draws ice sword* How's it going?

No comments:

Post a Comment