Friday, October 16, 2009

Prologue

Prologue



Hanna: How's Lui?

DJ: He's pretty good, although he fell out the window a few times last week... and got stung by 3-4 bees in the process. How does that sound?

Hanna: Seriously painful!! How in the world did that happen?

DJ: Umm, my evil other pushed him, I think... Have you heard of him?

Hanna: Just bits and pieces. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him.Would it be considered a pleasure to meet him?

DJ: Only if you wanted to stare into the face of true evil!

Unfamiliar evil voice: Hey! Are you talking about me again? I'll get you for this!!!

DJ: See what I mean?

Hanna: RUN LUI!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!Is he really that bad?

Evil voice: Come back here Lui! I haven't finished tearing up your homework!!!

DJ: What do you think?

Hanna: Oh, that's cold! So, with whom am I actually speaking?

Evil voice: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That's for me to know and you to find out!!!

DJ in background: Hey! Get this tape off me!

Evil voice: Who am I? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hanna: I am afraid your laugh gave you away, not to mention that voice in the background…Who are your associates?

Evil voice: I am the ruler of the association: Evil Will Conquer the World Because I am the Greatest Ruler Ever!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't you like the name?

Hanna: If I were on your side, perhaps I would. I keep that side in check... Where are the hostages?!

Evil: BWAHAHAHAHA! That's the best part- as we speak they're being dropped out of an airplane into the Antarctic circle. Without the proper gear, they'll turn into giant popsicles within a matter of minutes! What are you going to do about it?

2 comments:

  1. Author’s note:
    The prologue doesn’t exactly constitute the usual introductions. You know, the kind that show a part of the story that seems to have nothing to do with the tale and then you find out later how it connects?
    Yeah… it’s not that. The only way to understand chapter 1 is if you read the prologue, because it follows immediately after and continues onward.

    ReplyDelete