Friday, October 30, 2009

Part Twenty

Part Twenty



Ace: If you're an enemy, I hope you know I will kill you, right?

Cryptic: EO? What are YOU doing back here? And more importantly, what are you doing with these crazies?

EO: I'm here to take out some CS agents. And to rescue my other...

Cryptic: *takes several more shots at Brady and Naomi*

DJ: Are you guys ok?

Brady: Oh man! We're going down...I swore we weren't doing down of Gaea Rift and here we are!

Naomi: *wraps arms around Brady as tight as she can* Brady! What's going on? That noise! Am I the only one who can hear it? DJ! You're engine's sputtering!

Brady: What’s your next move?

Cryptic: Ha, you'll never defeat them! Why don't you just give up now?

EO: You're with them?!

Cryptic: Hahahahaha! You're so pathetic, Iul. See ya later! *flies off*

DJ: Oh no!

EO: *jumps off bike* DJ, jump off your bike to over here! I'll catch you! Hanna, can you help some of the others?

Brady: Ok! *pants snag on bike* Oh no! No no no no no no no no NOOOO! Hang ooon, Naomi!!!

Naomi: Aaaaaah! Why here?!

Ace: I have to help them! I'm going after 'em! If I don't get back, it's over! Coming with me?

Hanna: *Jumps off and catches Hairam* Ace!

DJ: *jumps off bike* EO! You'd better catch me!

EO: Yeah, I know. *glides over to DJ and catches him*

DJ: Thanks...

EO: Whatever. *turns toward Ace* I'll do what I can, ok?

Ace: Braaaaady!!!!

Brady: AAAAh!!!

Naomi: *petrified* *pants*

Ace: *catches Naomi* Gotcha! Hanna? *looks up*

Hanna: *Carrying Hairam* Ace! How can I help?

EO: DJ! Take this set of backup wings and get to the other side. NOW!

DJ: Ok, if you say so. *takes set of wings and flies to other side*

EO: I'm coming Ace! Hang in there, ok?

Hanna: *Flies to the other side and drops off Hairam* Um.... DJ.... Where's Misty?!

DJ: Misty? Now that you mention it, I don't think I've seen her since the village.

EO: *flies over to Brady* Hang in there! *cuts Brady’s pant leg so he can escape the falling bike* Hold on to me!

DJ: What's with EO?

Hanna: I have no idea. He’s starting to creep me out. It's almost as if he... actually cares. That's what's weird.

DJ: Yeah, I know what you mean.

Hanna: *Shouts* EDJ! Need any help with Ace, Brady, and Naomi?

EO: I've got Brady. Can you and DJ take care of Ace and Naomi?

Hanna: Got it! *Swoops down at an incredible speed and catches Naomi* *Begins flying back to the other side* DJ, you got Ace?

DJ: Sure. *Dives down quite awkwardly and catches Ace* I think he's unconscious. What are we going to do about Misty?

Hanna: *Makes it to the top and places Naomi on the ground* *Waves hand in front of Naomi's face* Wow, I think she's in shock... Misty? Do you want me to check the other side? She should have been right behind us.

EO: Ha! You look funny flying with your armor on, DJ!

DJ: *rolls eyes, continues flying and drops Ace on the other side* Sure, if you want to. I don't think she could actually defend herself against the CS...

EO: Ha, she couldn't defend herself against a chipmunk! Should we just leave her for now?

Brady: Thanks everyone... It's weird...I could have sworn I saw lights down there...

Ace: Me too...almost like a big...city.

Brady: A city in the bottom of Gaea Rift...I had no idea Gaea Rift had a bottom… Hanna, thank God you're alright....these weird people keep popping up and making my mission harder and harder... Is Naomi okay?

Hanna: *Thinks* We should certainly thank God. I'm just fine. Naomi, on the other hand, seems to be in a state of shock. Naomi? *Shakes Naomi a little*

Naomi: ....unh..uhhh....where am I?

EO: You're on the other side of the Gaea Rift. I think you blacked out when your bike got shot down by Cryptic. He's gone off the deep end now.

DJ: Everybody alright?

Misty: *runs up panting* What happened?! My bike broke down back there so I stopped to fix it. I though it would only take a second but it's toast... *looks around* Look like yours are too. I saw smoke and ran as fast as I could. What happened?

DJ: An old acquaintance of EO's came and said hello by shooting down one of the bikes. Mine and Hanna's died over the Rift.

EO: How did you get on this side of the Rift anyway?

Misty: You didn't see that bridge back there? *points* Well, proly not since you were busy with whoever came by. Why did he shoot you guys down?

EO: I don't know...I guess he's working with the CS or something. I don't think he would actually be a member though. Perhaps just a mercenary or something like that...

Misty: Yeah maybe.

DJ: Bridge? I forgot about that...

Misty: Yup, bridge. But it's in really bad shape. What are we going to do with the bikes messed up?

EO: As long as those CS agents don't catch up to us yet, I don't really care. I'd rather not have to destroy them at the moment.

DJ: Shall we continue, if everyone's ready?

Misty: I'm ready.

EO: Good. I was going to get started without you all if we didn't leave soon. I know a cool place to rest, if we get there soon enough. I would imagine that it would still be here after only 5 years.

DJ: Where's Talon?

Misty: *looks around* Oh there he is. *points and you see him resting on a tree branch* Hup hup *holds out her arm and Talon lands on it* Ok we're ready. Where is this place?

EO: If I remember correctly, this is the Gaea Desert just ahead of us. On the other side of the desert should be the town Trovale. The Clocktower is on Trovale's seashore. Do you like deserts?

Misty: Not particularly. But I'll deal with it. And the place is the town, correct?

EO: No. The place we're entering now is the Desert. The town comes after the Desert. I thought I had already told you that... *sighs* Remind me why I'm helping you guys?

Misty: That's what I said. I was talking about this resting place you were talking about. Maybe I'm hearing things. And I'm not too sure of that. Maybe I'll think of it later though.

Brady: We have to go through a desert? I really wish the jet bikes hadn't died...

Ace: We'll we'd better get going. Are we just gonna walk?

Misty: I assume so, Ace. Do you have a better idea?

EO: Flying/walking sounds fine to me. I see. Misty, no, the place I was referring to was an oasis. But you didn't answer my question, did you?

Misty: Which one? The why are you helping us? Sure I did. I said, "And I'm not too sure of that. Maybe I'll think of it later though." Why are you helping us?

EO: You figure it out for yourself. *flies off, but slow enough so that he can still be seen*

DJ: Sorry about him.

Misty: You don't need to be sorry. He's an evil other, not your fault.

DJ: So are we going to follow him to that oasis he was talking about?

Misty: I guess so. What do you think Hanna?

Hanna: Umm... sure, I guess. I just don't really like hot sandy places all that much...

Misty: I hear you! But I think Naomi needs a rest. She looks pretty out of it. Oh I forgot to ask, did any of you get hurt in the crash?

DJ: No, I'm good. EO rescued me, strangely enough. Then he went back and rescued Brady. I don't know what's wrong with him.

Misty: ... that is strange. Not bad, but strange.

DJ: Need some water?

Misty: Oh ok, thanks. Why do you think he did that?

DJ: I'm not sure. It's almost as if going through the portal changed him. Hanna, didn't you say that you felt as if you had changed after going through the portal?

Hanna: Yeah, somewhat. I'm still not entirely sure how to explain it.

DJ: Perhaps that's what happened to EO. I'm not sure...he just seems so different now, as if he almost cares.

Hanna: Maybe he's developing a conscience.... nah that can't be it.

DJ: Unlikely. But you know what the scary thing is?

Misty: No, what is the scary thing?

DJ: The scary thing is that I'm beginning to trust him.

Hanna: Pfft, I don't! Not after everything he’s done before we got here.

Ace: I have an EO for a little brother...NEVER do that...

Brady: that IS scary...

DJ: Yeah, I know. But I can't help it after he saved my life. And yours too, Brady.

Naomi: *in her own little world* Grrr...I'm outta water...why is it so hot here? This is not my kind of place.....I'm hungry... I don't think I should eat these salted peanuts, do you?

Misty: Here's some water *hands Naomi water*

Naomi: Ahh, thank you. ^_^

Misty: Want something to eat?

DJ: Sure, I wouldn't mind something to eat.

Misty: Ok, I've got *peeks in bag* sandwiches, fruit and some cold pizza. What would you like?

DJ: Cold pizza sounds good, if that's ok.

EO: *suddenly slows down and glides over to Misty* Me too. What kind is it?

Misty: Let's see *digs down in bag* I have cheese and pepperoni. Which one?

EO: Cheese, if you don't mind...

Hanna: You brought cold pizza??? Not that I want any, it's just.... interesting.

Misty: Well, I had some before I left and stuck the rest in here. I figured better not waste it. Ok, so maybe I'm just weird. Ok here ya go. *hands slice to EDJ* Are we ready?

DJ: Ace, how big is this desert anyway?

Ace: Pretty big...and the only way to it is through the Jinn Plateau. After a recent earthquake that place is gonna be nightmare-ish...

Naomi: ....Wait, you said we're going over Jinn Plateau... that place is scary...I hear it's so high up that you can hardly breath...not to mention it's dark as night there all day long. There's also a spooky graveyard on the summit said to hold the barrows of past kings of Thorae...

Brady: Joy....can't we just take the bridge they built around it?

Ace: Like I said... there was an earthquake...knocked the bridge straight out. That's why we haven't seen to many CS goons around here. Usually this area is just crawling with them.

Brady: Right, I completely forgot... Are you sure that's where we're gonna go?

EO: Interesting.

DJ: So we have to go straight through it?

Hanna: Wow, sounds fun!

Brady, Ace, and Naomi: *sweatdrop* uhh...

Naomi: Wow, I guess it's your kinda place...

Ace: Yeah, just so long as we don't go inside...then even YOU couldn't stand it.

Hanna: *Smirks* Try me.

Ace: Ok, I will...The inside is filled with a magma core that would burn you to crisp...not to mention drain all your powers 100%... How’s that?

Misty: ... And explain to me why are we going there?!?!

EO: Probably wouldn't bother me too much.

Hanna: Magma, huh? Yes, that would be a slight disadvantage.... I'm still willing to try.

EO: Wow...this sounds like fun!

Misty: Ok well might as well get it over with. Ready?

Hanna: Definitely.

Misty: Ok *gulp* let's go.

EO: I'll lead us in. Although we can't do it until we actually get there, which we're not yet. We still have a little ways to travel before we reach the Plateau... Ok?

Misty: Umm... ok whatever. How long do you think it will take?

EO: Half an hour to an hour...depends on how fast we go, really. Can you guys wait that long to burn to a crisp?

Misty: Well, I'm not particularly happy about being burned to a crisp, so I can wait. Can you?

EO: I won't burn to a crisp going through there. I actually have a plan...what that is, I refuse to say, so don't even bother asking. Wait and find out. *gets up and keeps flying some more*

DJ: He can be a pain sometimes, can't he?

Misty: Yes he can. Did you ever get your pizza?

DJ: Yeah, I did. Thanks, by the way. We kinda got busy there for a bit.

Misty: No problem.

DJ: Oh, and EO's telling me to say thanks for him as well. ESP... You wouldn't happen to have an apple in there, would you?

Misty: Let me check. *digs around in bag* Yeah, here you go. Why do you think EO is helping us?

DJ: To be honest I... hold on, he's ESPing me again. Ok, he says to stop asking that question already. Sorry about that.

Misty: *rolls eyes* Ok, fine.

DJ: It's weird how he can do that, isn't it?

Misty: *reaches into bag while talking* yeah it's really strange. *pulls out bar type of thing. Breaks off piece and gives it to Talon. Then strokes his head* There you go. *looks back at DJ* How do you guys do that anyway?

DJ: From what I understand, only others can do it with each other. In a sense, we're still connected somewhat mentally, if not physically. As to how it actually works, I don't entirely know. We've always been able to do it, although until we met in Thorae, we hadn't done it since our fight. Can you do it with your other?

Misty: To tell the honest truth, I've never tried. I don't really talk with Eve, that's her name, that often. Most of the time I just hang with Talon or go do something like this. What do you do in your spare time?

DJ: Me or EO?

Misty: You, as in DJ, you.

DJ: Well, I do a lot of training with my spear. Almost 3 hours a day, actually. I play some chess, and some other strategy games. I also do some running/hiking. How about you?

Misty: That's pretty neat. Well, I'll train Talon for about an hour or two a day. I'll practice my archery to keep me up to speed and I'll gather herbs that I can use for my archery. As for hobbies, I play guitar and do photography. Also reading is a big one. That's about it really. What about EO?

EO: *Slows down to talk to Misty* Me? I train with my swords and magic arts for about two hours a day. I do some videogames, and I can play an Ocarina pretty good. I read a lot...I can't really think of much. Why do you ask?

Misty: Just trying to make conversation. And I can't think of anything else to say. Is that a problem?

Unknown voice: Stop!! You cannot go any further.

Hanna: Huh?

Unknown voice: *A young pretty, yet slightly creepy, lady walks up* I said you cannot go any further until you let me tell you your destinies! You there! *points to Hanna* You have journeyed here for love!! What about you?! *points to Hairam* I see great evil in your presence! You will destroy us all! And you, *points to EDJ* Do I see romance between you and the one with the strange cat ears?!

*Takes a crystal ball out of bag and looks deeply into it*

Unknown girl: Ah, I see the reflection of a beautiful young girl!! ... with slightly untidy hair *takes out a comb and combs her own hair* Anyway, *puts away comb and looks into ball again* I see a person in pain...stuck in some sort of portal or mirror. Now I see an arrow, it travels for miles. Wait, something is attached to it! Some type of chain or necklace... you have lost a companion and evil takes her place. Oh well. *puts away crystal ball* that will be 2,000 Rupees please!!!

Hanna: *uneasily* You are out of your mind lady. Besides, why would we pay for such a bogus fortune in which we never agreed to anyway?! It's not like it was even right! *blushes slightly* Not in the least!!

Unknown lady: First of all, the name is Christina! Secondly, it's not a bogus fortune! You're just jealous because I'm pretty! I mean, look at you! What are you, gothic? I'm not too sure about catwoman over there either. She's only what, 16? She looks a hundred years old!

Hanna: *Shock* Get out of here before I freeze you!

Misty: *blink, blink* Well, this is err... awkward. I don't think we have 2,000 Rupees, but I do have some cold pizza, want that instead?

Christina: Cold pizza?

Misty: Ok, ok. I have some turkey or ham sandwiches in here. How about those?

Christina: Cheapskate!! No one's got money here?!?!

Hanna: I don't understand you at all.

Christina: I know! If you give me the bird, I'll let you go.

Hanna: Let us go?! Hah, you're more delusional than I thought. You and what army?

Misty: You even thought for a moment that I would just give you Talon?!? The nerve of some people! And what Hanna said! You and what army?

Christina: Oooooh, cool name for my new bird. What's the name again? Bacon? Turkey?

Hanna: Back off, Barbie!

Misty: You take one step toward him and *whips out bow and arrow at lightning speed and aims it at Christina* I don't think you want to be stepping towards him... do you?

EO: How about 3,000 Rupees, and you never show your face in front of me again?

Christina: *Walks off without another word*

EO: Or not...I guess she's not interested. That was strange. She had me way off...

Misty: *watches Christina as she goes* *thinks for a bit and finally lowers bow but doesn't put it away.* That was one strange person.

Hanna: Wow, she left just like that?!

Hairam: *Talks to herself* Go ahead and try

DJ: What was she talking about with the arrow?

Hairam: Just forget it! It's not important!

Hanna: Are you all right? You've been acting strangely ever since that fight with Ember...

EO: Who, me?

Hanna: No not you, even though you are acting weird... I was talking about Hairam.

Misty: Hanna, can I talk to you? *whispers to Hanna* I've been wondering, are you sure as in absolutely positive, this is Hairam? What if it's Ember? I mean she has been acting weird and that weird lady said something about evil. What do you think?

Hanna: *Sigh* No... I'm not sure. I don't know any more...

EO: *leans in to hear Misty and Hanna* *whispers* What are you talking about? You have to include me too...

Misty: *lightly shoves EO* *whispers* Hey, and what makes you think I have to include you?

Hanna: How RUDE, EDJ!!!!!

EO: *still whispering* No need to yell...

Misty: *rolls eyes* Fine, I guess. As long as you DON'T say a word to anyone! Alright?

Hairam: *Walks up* What are you guys talking about?

Misty: Nothin. You guys ready to continue?

Hairam: *Disturbed look on face and takes three steps back* *An arrow lands in the ground right where she was once standing*

Hanna: ...... Whoa. That can't be what I think it is.....

Misty: That wasn't me. What was that?

Hanna: Hairam.... isn't that one of your arrows?

Hairam: No. There are a lot of arrows like mine! It's obvious that we're just being ambushed!

Hanna: It's one arrow. If we were being ambushed, there would be a storm of arrows. I thought you personalized your arrows as well.

Hairam: ...... um.... uh, hey, what's that thing on it?

Hanna: Huh? *Looks at arrow* That's....that's the necklace I gave you a few years ago.....isn't it?

Misty: Umm... guys. What's going on?

Hanna: What Christina said.... it's true, isn't it? "lost a companion and evil takes her place" *Draws sword* You're not Hairam, are you?!

Hairam: Of course I'm Hairam! Ember apparently hired somebody! It's a setup! Really!

Misty: Ummm... guys, let's stay calm ok? Now, if you *points at Hairam* are Ember, then I think that the real Hairam shot that arrow. Right?

Hanna: Certainly! Hairam would never take that necklace off, unless it was for something really important! Ember, what have you done with Hairam!!!

Hairam: But I AM Hairam! Why won't you believe me?!

Misty: Hanna, why don't you just ask her something that only Hairam would know?

Hanna: Oh, right, good idea. Hmm.... Where is my favorite place to go when I'm upset?

Hairam: What kind of dumb question is that?!

Misty: Hairam, I'm sad to say, but it's not looking to good for you. Just answer the question. Kay?

EO: Haha, this is pathetic. It's obviously Ember. *Draws Fire Sword and points it at fake Hairam*

DJ: How can you tell?

Misty: EO, don't jump to conclusions! It just might be Hairam. And if it's not, wouldn't killing Ember kill Hairam as well?

EO: Who said I was going to kill Ember? I didn't even attack her and you guys think I'm going to kill her! Wow...whose side are you on?

Hanna: Our own! *Turns attention back to Hairam* Ember, what have you done with Hairam?!

Hairam: I'm not Ember!

Hanna: Cut it out already!!! Where is she?!!

Naomi: This must be that Ember person who delayed us.... *Hands blaze* Lemme take out on you the anger that Christina gave me! Who WAS that back there, anyway?

EO: I'm about ready to attack you if you don't give it up, Ember. Start talking now!

DJ: *pulls out prototype telescoping spear* Is this really necessary?

Misty: WAIT! *pauses* What if it is Hairam? Maybe this isn't Ember! *turns to Hanna and DJ* Guys, remember when we were at the cafeteria at HQ, and when Hanna came close to Ember she kinda freaked and left? Well, if this was Ember wouldn't she be trying to avoid you, Hanna? Because she would think you could tell the difference! And what if, in the fight that they had, Ember took Hairam's necklace and an arrow or two just so this would happen? So that we would think she *points at Hairam/Ember* is Ember and kill her? Besides, if this was Ember, wouldn't she have gotten really mad by now and then started fighting?

EO: Enough. *walks away*

Misty: Woah, major mood swings. DJ, is he always like this?

DJ: I believe him.

Misty: You believe what? Sorry, I just think, that I'm just major confused at the moment.

DJ: That's ok. I meant that I believe EO. I think it's Ember... You don't?

Misty: I'm not sure anymore. I kinda do, but at the same time I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. I mean, after I thought about what happened with Ember at the cafeteria then I just wasn't sure anymore.

Naomi: Explain what’s going on here! NOW!

Brady: So we are having disputes, eh? How should we see if it really is Hairam?

Hairam: Heh, the ugly catwoman's confused. Did you fall off a building and land on your head or did a truck run over your face instead?

Misty: Ok, I am not confused anymore. Thank you Ember for saying that!

Hanna: No doubt about it, that's Ember... That was also a very bad move on her part...

Naomi: You weren't calling ME ugly, were you?! I'll make you eat those words! Can I thrash her now?

Hanna: We have to find out what she's done with Hairam first!

Misty: And how should we do that? Well, we could find out where that arrow was shot from. It's a start.

Naomi: Whatever! Besides, she’s just JEALOUS! Isn't that right you no good little...

Ember: Jealous?! Of you?!! You're the one with the big nose and googly eyes! In a Miss Ugly pageant you'd win first prize!!

Hanna: We're not debating who's uglier here!!! We're trying to find Hairam!!!

Misty: *sigh* Did anyone listen to what I just said?! I said, why don't we find out who shot the arrow. And the only way to do that is to go where the arrow was shot from! It can't be far. And you can tell which direction it was because of the way it is in the ground! Does anyone agree?

Naomi: I do NOT agree! I say we beat this punk first! THEN deal with the stupid arrow! And you must have some serious eyesight problems if you think I have a big nose, little miss skeleton!

Misty: *shakes head* NAOMI! Is all you care about is what Ember says?! Just ignore that! We won't get anywhere if you two just keep arguing about noses! Now, we can't, I repeat CAN'T beat her first because we need her to find Hairam. So just chill. Ok?

Ember: Skeleton? Is that what you think? You're just fat! Besides, those specialized arrows can travel pretty far. Weren't you listening to Christina?

Misty: So what if they can travel far. It's a start anyway. It's better then trying to attempt getting something out of you.

Hanna: Tell us what happened after she fought you!

Ember: Why? You afraid she's dead?

Hanna: *Suddenly grabs Ember and pins her on the ground* Tell me where she is! NOW!!!

Ember: Or what, is the ice princess gonna have a temper tantrum?

Brady: *classic anime sweatdrop* YOU sir, are a nutcase.

Ace: I believe it's a girl...

Brady: *shrugs nonchalantly* Whoops, my bad. *smirks*

Naomi: *Chuckles*

Ace: If you don't tell us where Hairam is, I will have to kill you.

Ember: It doesn't matter anymore anyway. She probably IS dead by now.

Hanna: *eyes briefly flash red* LIAR!!!!!

Misty: Wait, but I thought that is you kill one other the other one dies? Am I wrong there?

Brady: Wrong indeed. Ace: You are really becoming a hindrance to our mission...

Misty: Who's becoming a hindrance? Me??

Ace: Nah, not you. EMBER.

Misty: Oh ok, good. I was thinkin...

Brady: I have an idea...wanna hear it?

Misty: I'm not sure, but I have the feeling you are going to tell us anyway.

Brady: Yeah, I am! Here it is...What if Ember never existed?....

Misty: What kinda weird idea is that?! What do you mean never existed?!

Ember: ..... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!! That IS weird!

Brady: I mean obviously if she didn't exist in the past, she wouldn't exist in the present. What if one was to go back in time and make sure that Ember never, you know...happened?

Misty: And how is that supposed to happen?

Hanna: I don't know, but Ember happened because of me! If I hadn't made such a big deal about my evil, maybe Hairam never would have had a problem with hers! Ember escaped because of me! Hairam is gone... *quietly* because of me....

Ember: *smiles* Yup, I'm sure that's it. Hairam couldn't take all the pressure and so she suddenly split and it's all your fault!

Misty: Don't listen to her Hanna! Maybe you had something to do with it, but that doesn't mean you should feel like it's all your fault. Besides, remember when Hairam saw you here? I don't think she blames you for *ahem* *points at Ember* for this.

Brady: We can go back in time and change this...we can get rid of Ember!

Naomi: No! I wanna get her myself! What's the plan?

DJ: Hey, I've got to go calm EO down before he does something really irrational. You guys deal with Ember in whichever way you desire. I've got a mad evil other to catch. *runs after EO*

Brady: Okay, later!

Ace: But--wait! I--

Brady: He'll be back before we reach the plateau. What should we do?

Mysterious character: Hello. Can I be of assistance?

Brady: Sure just--wait... Err...where did you come from just now?

Mysterious Character: I appeared out of thin air. Does that bother you? Anyway, what sort of service do you need? You may consider me a mercenary.

Ace: WHAT?! You're just gonna--

Brady: --Sounds fine to me! We need to defeat this girl over here. What fees do you charge?

Mysterious Character: Depends on what it is you want done. But I'll be satisfied with a base rate of 50 Rupees for now. We can negotiate later, depending on how long I'm in your service. About the girl, she looks pretty defeated already. What do you need me to do?

Misty: Not that girl. The other one. *points at Ember* And how can we trust you?

Mysterious Character: Yeah. She's being subdued by the other girl, is she not? The one you call Hanna? My trustworthiness must not be called into question, or I shall be forced to kill you all.

Misty: Ummm... Could you repeat that last part? Oh yeah, that really makes me feel better. *rolls eyes*

Mysterious Character: Just trust me, ok? I know that's hard to do, considering the assortment of misfits you have in this group...but bear with me. When was the last time you saw Eve?

Misty: H-how do you know about Eve?

Brady: *dismayed* This party is becoming more complicated by the minute. We have some things to do, remember?

Misty: Uh, yeah. Want a list?

Mysterious Character: Not necessary, in my case. Just tell me what you need, I'll remember it. Does it matter how I know about Eve? I asked you a question, did I not?

Misty: I guess, but it's just kinda weird. The last time I saw her was a few days ago. Before I left to help Hanna and them. Why?

Mysterious Character: Really? This is interesting...I'll have to take that into consideration. You probably want to know my name, don't you?

Misty: Why is it so interesting? Has she done anything?! Oh yeah. What is your name anyway?

Mysterious Character: I'm not allowed to tell you what Eve has been doing. It would be against the rules. My name is Zione. Have you heard of me?

Misty: Hey! She's my other so you better tell me!

Zione: Like I said, it would be against the rules.

Misty: And no, I have not heard of you. Should I have?

Zione: Perhaps, perhaps not. Hey, I have to go for a minute, ok? *disappears into thin air*

Misty: *stands there shocked* I can not believe this! *mostly talking to self* And what rules would that be huh? What has she gotten herself into. *sigh* this can't be happening. When do you think he'll come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment