Monday, October 19, 2009

Part Seven

Part Seven


Hanna: How will you fight against the both of us, DJ?

DJ: Hey, that's not fair! *draws second sword*

Lui: *uses heat ray to start melting ice on feet*

DJ: How am I supposed to fight both of you?

Hanna: You can't! You'll eventually lose! There is nothing you can do to stop us! *slashes at DJ* You're one to talk about cheating, why are you carrying two swords?

DJ: Well, I decided that I should come prepared for any eventuality...I have 3 more in my bag.

Lui: *finishes melting ice and runs to get sword*

DJ: Wait, where is my bag?

Hanna: I think you left that in the lame shark tank... Why won't you just give up now and save yourself the energy?

Lui: *Reaches sword and runs to help DJ* Hey, I think you forgot about me!

DJ: *mockingly pretends to stop and think* And what would happen if I gave up?

Hanna: Do NOT mock me, slime! *Spins around and attacks Lui* Grr, how did you escape?!?

Lui: *Blocks initial attack and prepares for next assault* You let me, remember? You gave me your heat ray and said that you were only pretending to be evil!

EDJ: He's not serious, is he?

Hanna: Of course NOT! I'm still evil at heart! And why would I have a heat ray with me? Those things are dangerous!

DJ: Haha, this is too much fun! Well, I think I've warmed up sufficiently, time to actually try!

Lui: Did you make a mistake by forgetting about me?

Hanna: No, I was ignoring you on purpose! What are you planning, scum?!

Lui: Which one of us were you addressing, moody?

DJ: *unleashes furious assault on EO, knocking him backward 5 feet* Haha, how about some of my power?

Hanna: I told you to stop calling me that, wimp! (Even if it does beat “Squeaky” any day...) EDJ! *Flies up a few feet and dive-bombs DJ with sword attacks* Why haven't you given up yet?

EDJ: Why haven't I given up yet? Are you talking to ME?

DJ: *presses button on control panel on wrist guard that creates force-field like repellant above head* Haha, how do you like that? Oh and, can I call you moody too?

Hanna: Never! *Changes directions and attacks Lui* Oh, I was actually talking to DJ, not EDJ... Does that make sense?

Lui: *Blocks another round of attacks* Sure...but it seems more likely that EODJ would give up before DJ would... Doesn't it?

Hanna: No! Augh! This is so frustrating!!! I can't take this anymore! *Freezes area directly beneath both DJs* Can you work with that EDJ?

EDJ: *slips on the floor, dragging DJ down as well*

Lui: Why don't we stop and get some popcorn?

Hanna: You can't be serious... *Knocks sword out of Lui's hand...again* This is the best part! EDJ, you alright?

Lui: *jumps and kicks Hanna's sword in attempt to knock it out of her hand, leaving a small cut on boot* OW!

DJ: *Grabs swords off ground and holds them over EO* No, I don't think he's alright. Do you?

Hanna: EDJ! I suppose this was to happen sooner or later... *Walks over to EDJ* DJ, can I ask you something?

DJ: Umm...sure, I think. What is it?

Hanna: ... *Looks at DJ very seriously* Do the ends justify the means?

DJ: *realization flashes across eyes* Of course, I think. You didn't actually commit any crime...

EDJ: What is this all about?

Hanna: You made one mistake Evil DJ... *Grabs EDJ's armor and starts freezing him in thick ice* You know what that was?

EDJ: *screams like girl* AAAAAAHHHHH! What?!

Hanna: *Continues freezing* I never pressed that button... Remember?

EDJ: *gasps* I completely forgot about that! So...cold... What did you do with that device?

Hanna: I left it in that room... *Almost finishes freezing* How could you ask such evil of me?

EDJ: I...thought...you...could...*passes out*

Lui: Is it really you again?

Hanna: *Sits on ground and takes a deep breath, all energy completely expended* It was always me... from the very beginning... I can't express enough how much I regret betraying you... What kind of despicable person would do that to their friends?

DJ: One that did it for the greater good, as you mentioned.

*Lui dissolves into mist and disappears*

DJ: Are there any other secrets that you feel should be revealed?

Hanna: Yeah... for a short time...she...she really was...out. She did want to kill you... She did want to cause everyone pain and suffering... She's still me... I can never change that...she'll always be there. I'm pathetic. I don't even deserve to be called your friend. I would understand if you hated me... Do you?

DJ: Of course not! If I did, why would Lui and I have gone through all of this to save you? Can you think of any positive outlets for your evil side?

Hanna: Maybe in training...I don't know... All I can think about is locking myself up in a dark room and hating myself for putting you through all this... Trust doesn't come easily...I took your trust and shattered it... I don't deserve it again, do I?

DJ: It will be a bit harder to trust you now, but I'm willing to give you my trust again. I can see that you are truly remorseful for your actions and are willing to make the changes that will prevent something like this again...like figuring out what to do with EO. Any ideas?

Hanna: Lock him in a cell with below zero temperatures, I guess... While you're at it, you should lock me up as well. I deserve to be locked up as much as he does... How do you think Lui's doing?

DJ: Lui? He hasn't said anything in a while. *looks around the room for Lui but doesn't find him* That's weird, he's not here... Did he leave the room?

Hanna: I'm not sure...he just seemed to disappear... Do you think he will ever be able to trust me again? I crushed him, I put him down, lied to him....and every time...he got right back up again...

DJ: I think he was hurt, but not to the point of total loss of trust. He'll probably be quiet around you for a while, but he'll be ok. He disappeared? *calls out for Lui*

Hanna: It's all my fault...everything... *starts choking up* If something bad happened to him... Lui?

DJ: I prefer to blame EO...he should never have been created. How was he created?

Hanna: We all have our evil sides...it's what we choose to do with them that makes us who we are... Right?

DJ: I guess so... But how did mine escape my body?

Hanna: I...don't know. Do you think we'll be able to find Lui?

DJ: I hope so...I can only imagine what's going through his head right now. Do you think he doesn't trust me right now too?

Hanna: ...maybe... We should go find him. Where should we look first?

DJ: Umm... Didn't EO have a radar system that found us?

Hanna: Yeah, he did. He used the un-jamming thingy to find out that you were still in the castle... Do you think something happened to him?

DJ: I hope not! Do you think one of EO's guards found him?

Hanna: If they did... I don't want to think about that... Come on, I'll lead you to the shortcut that leads to your EO's control room... *Stands up and almost falls* Whoa! That is, if I have any strength left...

DJ: That might have been a good idea... Do you need a shoulder to lean on?

Hanna: I can always use my friend's help. Thank you...You and Lui were there when I needed you the most. We have to find him! Why do you think he disappeared like that?

DJ: I'm not sure...perhaps the flood of widely ranging emotions in the room triggered some sort of reaction inside him. What could that possibly be?

Hanna: Perhaps betrayal... *whispers* Oh, Lui....I'm so sorry. I can never forgive myself for this...
Is that the door over there?

DJ: Lui? Umm...I guess so. I've never been to this part before. Where would they have taken him if they did catch him?

Hanna: Maybe to the dungeon. We should be able to see it on one of the screens... Almost there. Do you think we should destroy this place once we're finished here?

DJ: Hmm...that would take away any chance that it could be used for evil ever again. Or we could renovate its rooms and use it for good. Ooh, is that the dungeon room there? *points to screen on the wall*

Hanna: That looks right. Do you see him?

DJ: No, I don't see anyone in there...but it doesn't look like a full shot. Is there some sort of intercom system on this thing?

Hanna: There should be, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to hear your EO earlier... I think it's this one... just don't touch that one over there Are you going to try it?

DJ: I...I guess so. *holds down intercom? button*

Loud voice: Dungeon self-destruct will occur in 5 minutes

DJ: Uh-oh, does that sound as bad as I think it does?

1 comment: