Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good news and bad news


Hey everybody!

Just wanted to give you a little heads up for the near future activities (or lack thereof)

First off: We, the co-authors, have recently started Part 23. So you probably won’t be seeing it for a while.

We have also begun the back stories for some of our characters! Although you probably won’t be seeing those anytime soon either…


I also wanted to warn you of my impending absence. Just so you don’t think I fall off the face of the earth or something…

The not-so-fun part of my time will be dedicated to getting caught up in school.

Then I have to concentrate on math for the SAT in December.

The fun part of my time will go to editing and continuing our lovely story.

I have begun a personal endeavor in the field of writing as well.
This is the first week of November. Yeah, no big deal… unless you’re a part of NaNoWriMo.
I’m writing a yet-to-be-novel: Irish Rose.


Busy, busy, busy. And that’s not counting all the other things going on in my life in the month of November.



*Sigh*

‘Tis very comforting to know I am never alone. May The King guide my pen as I write out this page of my life.

Endurance and Victory!


~ Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment