Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Deleted Scene: Take 1 - April Fool's

April Fool's

(George) Aye, Lady Eve. *follows Eve to the ship*

(Eve) George.... by the way... HOW DO YOU STOP THIS THING?!?!?! GEORGE!!!!! ACK! *her bike starts heading for George's. She jumps off into the water and runs her bike into George's* KA-BAM!!! *HUGE explosion*

(Hanna) I... *closes eyes* ....Can you take me to Lui?

(Cryptic) If that is what your heart desires.

(Brady) *rushes over to Hanna and Cryptic* Hanna! *slashes at Cryptic* Leave her alone!

(Cryptic) *turns and blocks attack* You won't stop the CS from achieving their goal! They will destroy Earth eventually. I may be working for them, but as long as I get out of this rotting world, I don't care.

(Brady) I will protect the chosen ones!

(Cryptic) Over my dead body!

(Brady) That can be arranged! *slashes Cryptic's throat*

(Cryptic) Ugh... But.... the Orca... *dies*

(Brady) *turns to Hanna* Are you all right?

(Hanna) *glares with red eyes* You ruined my chance at freedom! *swiftly pulls eternal knife from boot and stabs Brady*

(Brady) ...I loved you...

(Hanna) ...and I hated you....and now you die. *smirks*

(Brady) *dies*

*all of a sudden, back in La'Esk Misty gets a sudden urge...*

(Misty) Naomi.

(Naomi) Yeah? Whatcha want?

(Misty) Why don't you just confess that yes you do love Ace?

(Naomi and Ace) WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

(Alzymus) *just watches and backs away slowly*

(Misty) Well? It's true!

(Naomi) *glares at Misty*

Hanna) *cleans off knife* Hmph, guess I have to find my own way to the CS.

(Vix) Brady! *runs to Brady's body* ...I knew I should have asked you for those Laker tickets before we left port. Now I'll never see the game! *looks at Hanna* you wouldn't happen to have...

(Hanna) *raises eyebrow*

(Vix) ...no, I guess not... *checks through Brady's pockets for loose change* AHA! Here they are! ^_^ Thanks anyway. *walks off*

(Hanna) *shrugs* Well, I could commandeer of one these pirate ships. *calmly flies to a ship* *as the pirates begin to attack, waves come up on both sides of the ship* *thousands of icicles shoot from the waves of water and embed themselves in most of the pirates on that ship* *the rest of the pirates jump overboard* ...no help here...

(Vix) *comes back* On second thought, can I come with you?

(Hanna) No

(Vix) ...why not?

(Hanna) Because I said so. *shrugs* That should be enough to make anyone flee in terror.

(Eve) *swims over to pirate ship* EDJ! A little help!

(EDJ) OH! *flies over and gets her out. they fly over to the Orca* There.

(Eve) Thanks. *looks down* ... oh... no...

*sees the kraken grab hold of the pirate ship and drag it under*

(EDJ) DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *facepalm*

(Eve) (OO) I. Am so sorry, EDJ

(EDJ) *shrugs* Why? I'm not. I just wish he hadn't been using my good swords.

(Eve) Oh. Yeah...

(Hanna) You want to take out those guys?

(Vix) Sure... *sets Orca on fire*

(Hanna) There, now they will no longer stand in my way. Oh, by the way, do you know where the Clocktower is?

(Vix) ...er...no....

(Hanna) Then you are of no further use to me *guts Vix with the knife* Now... *turns back to battle* ....who can get me where I need to go?

(Alzymus) *flies up to Hanna* I can help!

Hanna) Great! *flies with Alzymus to La'Esk port*
*groups (or what's left of them) rejoin* ....hi....

((So now, Ace, Naomi, Misty, Alzymus, Zione and Hanna are together))

(Misty) Oh, Hi Hanna!

(Hanna) ...yeah, whatever... We're looking for Lui remember? Let's just get on with it. I'm bored.

(Naomi) So am I. Well, the perfect cure of boredom is... *stabs Ace with sword* ^_^ That's better.

(Misty) :O

*and all of a sudden... a mirror in the CS tower falls. And SHATTERS!*

(Hanna) *giggles* *ahem* Now where's that... *looks around* Wow...there's just a giant tower...with a giant clock on it...in the middle of nowhere... *shrugs* We're off to see the Clocktower... Oh, by the way... *kills Misty* ...that was for just being nice.

(Alzymus) .... wow. You just killed my lovers cousin!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh, C! My love! I am so sorry!

(Hanna) *raises eyebrow* You're loud and annoying. One more peep out of you and face death.

(Alzymus) But...C...

(Hanna) *chops off Alzymus' head* Like I said...

(Zione) You just...

(Hanna) You want some? Plenty more where that came from.

(Zione) ...er...no thanks...

(Hanna) Good. *nods* The only reason you keep your life is because you annoyed my counterpart half to death. ...that and I need you to blow an entrance into this joint.

(Zione) (OO) Ok. *blows off entrance while Naomi is standing right next to it* whoops. Oh well. Takes care of that problem.

(Hanna) Super, she was starting to creep me out with all the cat parts of her anyway. Worried she was going to try to claw my wings off or something. Glad to be rid of her. *walks into clocktower* *guards run up* Take them out for me, will you?

(Guard) Aye-aye sir!

(Hanna) *rolls eyes* Fine, whatever. *creates a blizzard and freezes every guard into a frozen statue* Let's go. *calmly walks through hallway*
*more guards show up* You're turn, Zione.

(Zione) (OO) *is afraid* You know... never mind all this. *goes and jumps in bottomless pit*

(Hanna) Ugh, it's so hard finding good help these days. *creates two walls of ice and squishes the guards between them* There. *walks into a room and sees a shattered mirror* ....WHAT?!?! I came all this way and he's already dead?!?! What's the point?! *eyes turn blue again* ....what? L...Lui...? *screams* LUI!!!! *drops to knees and begins sobbing*

*Lui walks in eating a sandwhich* ... huh? Who are you? *looks over Hanna's shoulder* Where's the others? What are you doing here? *GASP!* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MIRROR?!?!?!?!?!?!

(Hanna) *turns* ...Lui...? LUI!!!! * jumps up and glomps Lui* I thought I'd never see you again!! I thought you were dead!!

(Lui) *blinks* you mean I'm not?

(Hanna) ....you mean you are?

(Lui) *turns to reader* *shrugs* I don't know. you decide.

(Reader) ....just kiss already!

(Hanna) ... You keep out of this! *kills reader*

If you just read this, you have been a part of the biggest murder in the world! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(Lui) *shoots Hanna* I forgot to mention the brainwashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment