Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Deleted Scene: Take 2 - Killing Spree Anyone?

Killing Spree Anyone?


Cryptic) *walks in* Hanna, I decided that you are of no more use to me. Good-bye. *shoots Hanna*

Kandi) *walks in* HANNA! hi Cryptic! Long time no see! How goes it?

(Cryptic) Oh, same old, same old. just busy killing off people, you know the usual.

(Kandi) Really?! ^_^ I should try that sometime. Sound fun!!

George) *walks in* a killing spree?! YAY! I've always wanted to try one of those!

(Cryptic) GEORGE?!?! You are DEAD! Get out of here! *shoots George* Ahhh... that's better...

(Kandi) Does this mean I can have Lui?

(Cryptic) Oh... Sure! Let's go get him!!

(Kandi) YAY!!!!!

*they walk off to the tower*

(Cryptic) So... how do we break into this popsicle stand?

(Kandi) hhhmmm...

(Cryptic) *whispers* threes

(Kandi) Maybe we could just open the door?

(Cryptic) ... I KNEW THAT!

*they walk in*

(Kandi) So... which mirror do you think he's in?

(Cryptic) *shrugs* i don't know. Here, I've got an idea. *starts shooting every mirror in sight*

(Kandi) (OO) *shrugs* that works

(Kandi) I've got it! Let's use Mirror Begone Spray!!

(Cryptic) ^_^

(Kandi) Here! *hands Cryptic a spray bottle*

(Cryptic) Thanks!

*they start spraying all over the place*

(Cryptic) Oh! And it's pine scented! niice!

Lui) *walks in* Oh, hi! Can I help?

(Kandi and Cryptic) Sure!! *hands him a bottle*

(Lui) Oh... why are we doing this anyway?

(Kandi)... I'm not sure... I think it's so we can get DJ out of a mirror so he can marry a unicorn named BBM. *turns to Cryptic* right?

(Cryptic) *shrugs* I think so.

(Lui) Oh, OK!

(Jester) *walks in* hi guys! I came back form the dead!

(Kandi) JESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Jester) ^_^

Jester) *turns to Cryptic* Dude, you are bad news. Goodbye. *waves* *shoots Cryptic*

(Lui) ...

(Kandi) *phew* Thank you. He was giving me the creeps!

(Lui) Now, Lady Kandi, who do you choose?

(Jester) Hey! You are supposed to get that Hanna girl, Kandi is mine!

(Lui) but... she's dead.

(Jester) So?

(Lui) I'll fight you for her!

(Kandi) (OO)

*Jester and Lui get in this huge fight*

(Kandi) This looks like a job for... Fighter begone spray! *sprays Jester and Lui*

*Jester and Lui POOF!*

(Kandi) ahhh.. piece and quiet...

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment