Friday, January 14, 2011

Deleted Scene: Take 3, Part 1 - The Death of EDJ

The Death Of EDJ


Blackberrymew: silent, that one
CrisisCloud: :P aye
Blackberrymew: *hides duct tape* yup
CrisisCloud: ......
CrisisCloud: *smirks*
Blackberrymew: *nods* now then... *stops to sharpen sword* what were we talking about?
CrisisCloud: (OO) Definitely not Lui
Blackberrymew: *wrinkles nose* certainly not
CrisisCloud: *looks around* Twas something about destruction and doom
CrisisCloud: *can't find the notes he took*
Blackberrymew: *sheathes sword* aye, something like that *shrugs*
CrisisCloud: maybe London
CrisisCloud: *writes London down in his OW book*
Blackberrymew: heh, one can only take so much of London. Gets boring after a while
CrisisCloud: *shrugs* wouldn't know
CrisisCloud: Never DID get to see that city, though lots of other places
Blackberrymew: *shrugs* does that matter?
CrisisCloud: for me, aye...for ye, not really
Blackberrymew: like I said, gets boring after a while... actually, everything gets boring after a while...
CrisisCloud: *smirks*
CrisisCloud: (OO) but not me, right?
Blackberrymew: *turns to CC* ...... you want an honest answer?
CrisisCloud: *shrugs*
Blackberrymew: that's what I thought
CrisisCloud: ....
Blackberrymew: *looks over notes* depressing... *scribbles out ending and writes new one*
CrisisCloud: interesting
CrisisCloud: *looks at poem*
CrisisCloud: *doesn't have an ending to erase*
Blackberrymew: meaning you can always write a worse ending than one you already don't have
CrisisCloud: .....true
TdWmAcEy: oh hey
Blackberrymew: *looks* how did you...? never mind... hi *smiles*
CrisisCloud: ...
TdWmAcEy: how did I what?
Blackberrymew: nothing ^_^
CrisisCloud: wow
CrisisCloud: *looks at BBM* Don't get too close to her
Blackberrymew: *raises eyebrow*
TdWmAcEy: what?
CrisisCloud: she's in a partially-evil mood and might take yer head off
TdWmAcEy: *backs up*
TdWmAcEy: oh I dislike her evil mode
CrisisCloud: ik
CrisisCloud: *laughs*
TdWmAcEy: yeah.............
Blackberrymew: *rolleyes* Oh come now, EDJ. no need to get all dramatic about it
CrisisCloud: *nods* I'm not
CrisisCloud: Twas just warning her fairly
Blackberrymew: where's the fun in that? >_>
CrisisCloud: Not going to prison
Blackberrymew: *laughs* amusing
TdWmAcEy: *stares*
TdWmAcEy: she’s scary
CrisisCloud: *nods*
Blackberrymew: .....am I, am I really?
CrisisCloud: *rolleyes* not to me
Blackberrymew: *smirks*
CrisisCloud: I almost became yer master, don't forget
TdWmAcEy: *gaps mouth*
Blackberrymew: oh stop bringing that up. how many times do I have to tell you that I was only trying to use you as a stepping stone?
CrisisCloud: *rolleyes* I'm sure
CrisisCloud: Once more, at least
TdWmAcEy: *wheezes*
Blackberrymew: *tilts head* what's her problem? awesome overdose?
TdWmAcEy: nay
CrisisCloud: *laughs* must be
CrisisCloud: just not the lethal kind
CrisisCloud: which says something on your part, wouldn't ye say?
CrisisCloud: *smirks*
Blackberrymew: *smirks* I can change that...
CrisisCloud: As can I, but we've already been there
CrisisCloud: *looks at TDW* Ye be fine, I assume
Blackberrymew: *mutters* not if I get a hold of her
TdWmAcEy: what!
CrisisCloud: pfft, good luck with that
CrisisCloud: ye make a mockery of me, quite undeservingly
TdWmAcEy: you won’t touch me
CrisisCloud: *looks at TDW* She won't...
CrisisCloud: *smirks*
CrisisCloud: You're MINE >:D
CrisisCloud: *laughs* jk
Blackberrymew: awww
CrisisCloud: Heh, ye didn't think I'd go back THAT easily, did ye?
TdWmAcEy: heh.......
Blackberrymew: ....would it be hypocritical of me if I said I hoped so?
CrisisCloud: ye hoped I'd go back, or ye hoped I wouldn't?
TdWmAcEy: *stares*
Blackberrymew: hoped you would, of course. why would I want the opposite? :P
CrisisCloud: *shrugs* Just making sure
CrisisCloud: Not like I'm any more fun that way, it would seem...
Blackberrymew: *rolleyes* the only thing bigger than you ego is your head
CrisisCloud: *laughs* I like my head the way it is
CrisisCloud: Nice try
Blackberrymew: who said I was trying?
CrisisCloud: :P I just did
CrisisCloud: Didn't ye hear me
Blackberrymew: which proves what? That I'm supposed to be paying attention? I think not
CrisisCloud: I just answered the question, no need to get testy
CrisisCloud: *smirks* not like ye can help it
Blackberrymew: would I be my awesome self if I could?
CrisisCloud: Aye, actually
CrisisCloud: *laughs*
Blackberrymew: *drums fingers* do me favor will ye?
CrisisCloud: *tilts head*
Blackberrymew: annoy me some more so I have ample reason to kill you
CrisisCloud: Or I could stick TDW in the way
CrisisCloud: And let you give ME reason to kill you
TdWmAcEy: no
TdWmAcEy: you wouldn’t
CrisisCloud: I wouldn't, ye be right
TdWmAcEy: well
TdWmAcEy: because
TdWmAcEy: everyone loves me
Blackberrymew: .... *bursts into hysterical laughter*
CrisisCloud: *watches BBM blankly*
TdWmAcEy: good
TdWmAcEy: *phew*
CrisisCloud: *laughs*
CrisisCloud: I need not kill ye
TdWmAcEy: yeah
TdWmAcEy: that’s what I thought
Blackberrymew: hehehe, though I be another story
TdWmAcEy: *looks at BBM*
TdWmAcEy: I hope that not be the case..
CrisisCloud: *nods* twould seem that way
CrisisCloud: Although I don't really see the need to kill ye atm
TdWmAcEy: there’s never a need to
Blackberrymew: *puts hand on sword* I almost killed you last time. you've proven yourself far too weak to pose any challenge
CrisisCloud: *watches*
CrisisCloud: attack her and face my wrath...again
Blackberrymew: *smirks* is that all I have to do?
CrisisCloud: .....
TdWmAcEy: are you kidding?!
TdWmAcEy: I wasn’t even trying last time!
Blackberrymew: Ik >_>
Blackberrymew: twas annoying
CrisisCloud: *rolleyes* Next time, I suggest ye do
CrisisCloud: Not like BBM can actually do anything but whine at ye from the safety of the air
TdWmAcEy: so what
TdWmAcEy: I was given powers too!
TdWmAcEy: smarts...
Blackberrymew: ...
Blackberrymew: yeah, see what good use she puts them to. XD
CrisisCloud: *stifles a laugh*
TdWmAcEy: hehe, oh I will
Blackberrymew: .... humor me....
TdWmAcEy: *glares*
CrisisCloud: *throws TDW a cryptogram*
TdWmAcEy: I don’t want to hurt you.....
Blackberrymew: were you ever capable of hurting me?
TdWmAcEy: yes
TdWmAcEy: now I am
TdWmAcEy: fool...
CrisisCloud: *thinks the cipher will take TDW long enough*
CrisisCloud: ^_^
Blackberrymew: *annoyed glare* that's not the point >_>
TdWmAcEy: *sits down* I won’t fight you, BBM....
CrisisCloud: Do the cipher instead
CrisisCloud: Twill keep ye out of trouble
TdWmAcEy: *shakes head*
Blackberrymew: *folds arms* so you're just going to let me kill you like last time? ...despite the interference in our last battle....
CrisisCloud: Heh
TdWmAcEy: nay, you can’t
CrisisCloud: I can go get him again, ye knows
TdWmAcEy: I’m not fighting
Blackberrymew: .....
CrisisCloud: *smirks*
CrisisCloud: To think that I started it by poking him, and I could end it by bringing him back out :P
CrisisCloud: Ye have a terrible weak spot
Blackberrymew: *growls*
CrisisCloud: ^_^
Blackberrymew: *draws sword and plunges it through CC*
TdWmAcEy: *jumps up*
TdWmAcEy: BBM!
TdWmAcEy: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!
CrisisCloud: *stares at BBM*
CrisisCloud: *falls over*
TdWmAcEy: *runs to CC's limp form*
Blackberrymew: ....wow...that was too easy...
Blackberrymew: *raises eyebrow* I let you live last time. a mistake I won't soon make again
TdWmAcEy: look!
TdWmAcEy: look at him
CrisisCloud: *whispers* stay close.....
TdWmAcEy: *whispers* I’m here.....
Blackberrymew: *stares at Macey* would you stop already?! *charges*
TdWmAcEy: *stares* at CC
CrisisCloud: *rolls to his knees*
CrisisCloud: *draws sword*
TdWmAcEy: NO!
TdWmAcEy: you can’t still fight
CrisisCloud: *tries to stand up*
Blackberrymew: *slashes at Macey and spins around* eh?
CrisisCloud: *bends over slightly*
CrisisCloud: Leave her, BBM
Blackberrymew: why's that?
CrisisCloud: *points sword weakly at BBM* She....well, actually....err...
CrisisCloud: Just do it!
TdWmAcEy: *gasps*
Blackberrymew: *tilts head*
TdWmAcEy: what!
TdWmAcEy: *looks at CC*
CrisisCloud: I'll take her on myself, TDW
CrisisCloud: *staggers toward BBM*
Blackberrymew: *scoffs* you have to be kidding me! you're about to fall over as it is!
CrisisCloud: pfft
TdWmAcEy: CC.........you can’t
CrisisCloud: I can still fight
TdWmAcEy: *sighs*
TdWmAcEy: fine
CrisisCloud: *remembers herb Misty gave him*
CrisisCloud: *pulls it out, crushes it, and rubs it on the wound*
CrisisCloud: *coughs* (OO)
CrisisCloud: tingly ^_^
Blackberrymew: ...
CrisisCloud: *stands up straighter*
Blackberrymew: *shrugs* you're only prolonging your suffering
CrisisCloud: Now, like I said earlier...
CrisisCloud: Leave her!
Blackberrymew: *smirks* make me
CrisisCloud: TDW
CrisisCloud: Back away from her, I need not another dead compatriot
TdWmAcEy: *backs away*
CrisisCloud: *steps between TDW and BBM*
Blackberrymew: *smiles* it's so amusing when you don the hero.... it's... unnatural
TdWmAcEy: *grins at BBM from behind CC*
CrisisCloud: *points sword at BBM* I take after my original, what can I say?
CrisisCloud: *races toward BBM* Not gonna happen this time!
CrisisCloud: *leaps and slashes*
Blackberrymew: *swerves and blocks attack* amusing
CrisisCloud: ^_^ Thank ye
CrisisCloud: *considers doing the typical circling around BBM*
Blackberrymew: *smirks*
CrisisCloud: *shrugs*
CrisisCloud: *grabs phone*
CrisisCloud: *dials a number and waits*
Blackberrymew: (OO) *charges and leg sweeps CC*
CrisisCloud: Aye, Lui...can ye co....*falls*
CrisisCloud: *hacks at BBM's legs as she's passing bye*
Blackberrymew: *jumps and makes a grab for the phone*
CrisisCloud: *lets her have it*
CrisisCloud: Talk to him, why don't ye?
CrisisCloud: ^_^
Blackberrymew: *picks up phone and flies into the air* ....uh...um... I hate your guts, bye! *hangs up*
CrisisCloud: (OO)
CrisisCloud: *waits for Lui*
CrisisCloud: *gets up*
CrisisCloud: *looks for TDW*
CrisisCloud: What have ye done with her?!
TdWmAcEy: *waves from tree*
CrisisCloud: *sigh of relief* Good
Blackberrymew: *facepalm* seriously, you freak out way too often
CrisisCloud: *facepalm*
TdWmAcEy: *falls from tree and lands on feet softly*
Blackberrymew: *dives from the air and shoves sword through CC again* let's end this, shall we?
CrisisCloud: *stares at BBM* Not this time
Blackberrymew: *blinks*
CrisisCloud: *spins around, wrenching BBM's sword out of her hand*
Blackberrymew: Ack
CrisisCloud: *gasps*
TdWmAcEy: *flinches*
CrisisCloud: *pulls it out*
Blackberrymew: *looks at sword* .... I'm gonna need that...
CrisisCloud: not anymore
CrisisCloud: *points both swords at BBM*
TdWmAcEy: * steps a closer to the fight*
CrisisCloud: *coughs*
Blackberrymew: ah, so the cheater side of you IS winning this battle
CrisisCloud: (OO)
CrisisCloud: *spits out blood* twould seem that way, wouldn't it?
Blackberrymew: *smiles*
CrisisCloud: *looks* Where IS he?!
TdWmAcEy: CC, you sure you okay?
TdWmAcEy: *stares*
Blackberrymew: who cares? he'll be dead before any help shows up! *creates sword of ice*
CrisisCloud: *watches*
CrisisCloud: *hacks at ice sword with brutal strength*
Blackberrymew: (OO) *looks at sword* well... now ye chopped it in half... *smiles* you ARE winning
CrisisCloud: (OO) *gasps*
CrisisCloud: *stabs through BBM's arm*
CrisisCloud: *hopes Lui brings medicine*
TdWmAcEy: CC your bleeding too much!
CrisisCloud: *nods* ik
TdWmAcEy: you can’t keep on fighting!
CrisisCloud: that medicine is as much for me as it is for her
CrisisCloud: *coughs violently*
Blackberrymew: *holds arm with a growl* what's that supposed to mean?!
CrisisCloud: *rolleyes* can't have ye dying in his arms now...
CrisisCloud: it was never about me...
Blackberrymew: ....
CrisisCloud: *coughs and loses his balance*
CrisisCloud: *falls to his knees again*
Blackberrymew: ...you are SO sick. You need to die...right now... *freezes CC in ice and walks over*
CrisisCloud: ....deja vu....
Blackberrymew: maybe... only this time, I win
CrisisCloud: *EDJ passes out*

No comments:

Post a Comment