Monday, April 18, 2011

Deleted Scene: Take 3, Part 4 - The Trickery of Shard

The Trickery of Shard


TheQuiteWatcher: *watches quietly to see what Shard does*
Shardsice: ...interesting...
TheQuiteWatcher: *glances away*
Shardsice: *turns to TQW* Hey, angel food cake, want a fight yet?
TheQuiteWatcher: Actually,........ I do. But not with you.
Shardsice: oh? who with then? and why not me?
TheQuiteWatcher: You’re a fool, that’s why and I am already fighting the evil.......
TheQuiteWatcher: I don’t know which side is winning
Shardsice: *blinks* evil, of course
TheQuiteWatcher: I keep hearing voices...
Shardsice: yeah, I'm one of them :P
TheQuiteWatcher: *clutches head* GO AWAY!
Shardsice: *smirks*
Shardsice: *walks over to TQW and sits next to her*
TheQuiteWatcher: *turns away* STOP!....- Jus-JUST GO AWAY!
TheQuiteWatcher: *falls off log clutching head*
Shardsice: *watches* you don't have to keep fighting it, you know. *says softly* you can give in
TheQuiteWatcher: *screams* NEVER!!!!!!!!.... I WONT!....... I Can't........
TheQuiteWatcher: I will not give in!
TheQuiteWatcher: *tears start dripping down cheek*
Shardsice: *puts hand on TQW's shoulder and smiles softly* it's ok. Giving in makes it all the pain go away. All that anger you hold, you can't keep it back forever
TheQuiteWatcher: YES! I can!...... I will! I- *winces and clutches head again*
TheQuiteWatcher: Just .........go away..... *speaks weakly*
TheQuiteWatcher: I--Will----------NEVER--- g-giv..........
Shardsice: *shakes head* I wouldn't leave you like this. *pulls out tissue and wipes away tears with a smile* like I said, giving in makes it easier
TheQuiteWatcher: HOW DO YOU KNOW?!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'R A MURDERER!!!!!!
TheQuiteWatcher: I WONT TURN INTO THAT!
TheQuiteWatcher: I can’t.......*she whispers*
Shardsice: hehe, I wasn't always an assassin, you know. I just did that cause I got bored…and there was money involved...
Shardsice: I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want to
TheQuiteWatcher: *covers her face with her hands and shakes her head*
TheQuiteWatcher: One voice...
Shardsice: here... *helps TQW up and sits her on the log again* there now, just take a deep breath and let it go
TheQuiteWatcher: it speaks of treasures..........paradise
TheQuiteWatcher: *breaths deeply*
Shardsice: *nods* there, we feeling better now?
TheQuiteWatcher: A little............
Shardsice: *smiles* see? It's not all that bad, you know you want to let all that anger and frustration go
TheQuiteWatcher: *hesitates*
TheQuiteWatcher: yes, but...
Shardsice: no buts. by giving in, you don't have to waste your energy holding it all back
TheQuiteWatcher: *head starts pulsing in pain*
TheQuiteWatcher: I've always held back......
Shardsice: I know
Shardsice: it's what you people do. *shakes head* all you ever do is fight
TheQuiteWatcher: I don’t want to fight it. *the words unexpectedly burst from her lips*
TheQuiteWatcher: *stares at the ground*
Shardsice: I know. You're probably scared right now, but it's going to be ok. *smiles*
TheQuiteWatcher: *nods suddenly* what’s happening to me........?
Shardsice: *puts hand on TQW's shoulder again* let it go, let it all go
TheQuiteWatcher: *suddenly she closes her eyes* *breaths deeply* I’m letting it go.......all of it... she says in a soft voice*
Shardsice: *nods* that's a good girl
TheQuiteWatcher: *she says it over and over again*
TheQuiteWatcher: *suddenly her eyes burst open*
Shardsice: *tilts head*
TheQuiteWatcher: its gone...........
TheQuiteWatcher: *she blinks then smiles*
TheQuiteWatcher: ITS GONE! I LET GO!
Shardsice: *smirks* see? that wasn't so bad, now was it?
TheQuiteWatcher: no, it wasn’t
TheQuiteWatcher: I feel different and strange
Shardsice: *nods* ye get used to it...
TheQuiteWatcher: *nods*
TheQuiteWatcher: I don’t really remember anything, that’s odd....
TheQuiteWatcher: I just remember letting go.......
Shardsice: *tilts head* well then, let's make some new memories you can look back on later
TheQuiteWatcher: okay!
Shardsice: *nods* now, what do you want to do? do you have any goals yet?
TheQuiteWatcher: *thinks* strangely...........
TheQuiteWatcher: I need help thinking of some, got any in mind?
Shardsice: *smiles* I've got a few
TheQuiteWatcher: *grins at Shard* I'm listening.
Shardsice: *looks around* we need to get back to civilization...
TheQuiteWatcher: sounds good but I don’t know where that would be
Shardsice: I'll take care of it
Shardsice: *both Shard and TQW suddenly appear on a crowded city street*
TheQuiteWatcher: *blinks*
TheQuiteWatcher: wow! how did you do that?!
TheQuiteWatcher: I want to learn! You have to teach me that!
Shardsice: hehe, I've got connections. Be patient and I'll teach you the tricks of the trade
Shardsice: *some punk roughly bumps into TQW*
TheQuiteWatcher: HEY!
Shardsice: wow, he didn't even stop to say sorry...
TheQuiteWatcher: *she turns around and shoves the kid to the ground harshly*
Shardsice: *smiles* lesson number one...
Shardsice: don’t get offended... get even
TheQuiteWatcher: *nods* I will remember that!
Shardsice: *nods* I thought so
TheQuiteWatcher: *grins*
Shardsice: *walks into a mall*
TheQuiteWatcher: *looks around*
TheQuiteWatcher: wow
Shardsice: see anything you like?
TheQuiteWatcher: *nods and points to necklace*
TheQuiteWatcher: I like that..... a lot.
Shardsice: nice choice, I think it would suit ye
Shardsice: go get it
TheQuiteWatcher: Yeah....... I don’t think they would mind if I borrowed it......
TheQuiteWatcher: *walks over, glances around, then quickly grabs the necklace and put it into her pocket*
TheQuiteWatcher: *walks back grinning*
Shardsice: *nods* good enough... lesson number two...
Shardsice: if you want something, take it
TheQuiteWatcher: I like that.
Shardsice: as do I
Shardsice: now, what makes you happy?
TheQuiteWatcher: Watching people......... unhappy.........or pained.
Shardsice: exactly
TheQuiteWatcher: *grins*
Shardsice: *looks around and see a little kid with a lollipop* *turns to TQW* have a whack at it
TheQuiteWatcher: *walks over to the kid* Hey kid!
Shardsice: *watches*
TheQuiteWatcher: *kid looks at her*
TheQuiteWatcher: give me your lollipop! *shoves him up against wall*
Shardsice: *smirks*
TheQuiteWatcher: *grabs lollipop and kicks him in the gut*
Shardsice: *claps* nice job
TheQuiteWatcher: *leans down to his ear and whispers* How do you feel? in pain?
TheQuiteWatcher: *she gently pulls his finger back until she hears a satisfied crack*
TheQuiteWatcher: *she stands up and runs back to Shard*
Shardsice: very nice, lesson number three...
Shardsice: do whatever makes you happy
TheQuiteWatcher: Oh I will, I’ll make sure of it...
Shardsice: *nods* now...
Shardsice: one more lesson...
TheQuiteWatcher: *listens intently*
Shardsice: *shoves TQW against wall and holds sword to her throat* lesson number four...
Shardsice: NEVER turn on me
TheQuiteWatcher: *GASPS*
Shardsice: you got that?!
TheQuiteWatcher: let go........yes! I got it!
Shardsice: *lets go and sheathes sword* good *smiles*
TheQuiteWatcher: *stares at Shard frightened and rubs neck soothingly*
TheQuiteWatcher: I will never betray you......
Shardsice: *nods* good, we have an understanding
TheQuiteWatcher: *nods* I understand.
Shardsice: so.... you want some ice cream?
TheQuiteWatcher: *grins* Yes.
Shardsice: *looks around* there be a place *points*
TheQuiteWatcher: can I watch you this time?
Shardsice: sure
Shardsice: *walks over to ice cream stand* can I have... *turns to TQW* what flavor?
TheQuiteWatcher: caramel...
Shardsice: *nods* right, I'll take one caramel and one vanilla... *takes the ice cream and walks away* *turns back to yelling attendant* ...she seems upset...
Shardsice: *hands ice cream to TQW*
TheQuiteWatcher: yeah, but who cares *grabs ice cream*
Shardsice: *walks outside and sits on bench*
TheQuiteWatcher: *sits on bench too*
Shardsice: so, you got any family?
TheQuiteWatcher: *pauses...*
TheQuiteWatcher: I don’t know? I don’t really remember
Shardsice: *shrugs* fair enough
TheQuiteWatcher: *licks ice cream*
TheQuiteWatcher: what about you? *glances at Shard*
Shardsice: well, I have an original and a younger sister... then a side of me I don't want to talk about
TheQuiteWatcher: what would happen if I did ask about your other side?
Shardsice: I would say don't go there...
TheQuiteWatcher: O-oh-okay...
Shardsice: *nods* and if you pressed it, I would say she's the side of me that I hate
TheQuiteWatcher: I understand... *nods*
TheQuiteWatcher: do I have a side?
Shardsice: *shrugs* if you did, trust me, it's gone now *smiles*
TheQuiteWatcher: *nods* okay.
Shardsice: hhhmmm... do you hear something? *listens intently* I hear sirens
TheQuiteWatcher: *listens* is that bad?
Shardsice: maybe...
TheQuiteWatcher: I must go into hiding for the night......
TheQuiteWatcher: I hope I see you again
Shardsice: *nods* likewise
Shardsice: *smiles* apprentice
TheQuiteWatcher: *smiles* indeed master
TheQuiteWatcher: *leaps off bench*
Shardsice: farewell, and don't let the cops get you
TheQuiteWatcher: oh trust me, they wont!
TheQuiteWatcher: *fades into the darkness*
Shardsice: *smirks* fast learner, that one

No comments:

Post a Comment