Monday, April 18, 2011

Deleted Scene: Take 3, Part 5 - The Light of Truth

The Light of Truth


ShardsIce: ....Macey.... lesson number five... cheat
GuardianofLight1: *light sword flashes into view*
ShardsIce: *winces* again with the flashing lights
GuardianofLight1: *twirls sword around* should have wore sunglasses then
EvilMacey: ack.... *glares*
GuardianofLight1: *smiles*
ShardsIce: what are you so happy about?
GuardianofLight1: who said I was happy? I just smiled. It could be a weary smile, a resigned smile
EvilMacey: I dislike this lad
GuardianofLight1: *eyes flash as he looks at Macey*
ShardsIce: *whispers to Macey* be careful with this one, he be .... different...
EvilMacey: *blinks and tilts head* Different?
GuardianofLight1: *smiles again*
ShardsIce: you find that amusing?
EvilMacey: *glances at GL*
GuardianofLight1: who said I was laughing?
EvilMacey: *narrows eyes*
GuardianofLight1: ye assume too much, Shard
ShardsIce: *smirks* keeps me alive
GuardianofLight1: *shrugs*
GuardianofLight1: *points sword at Macey*
EvilMacey: don’t point that thing at me, fool!
GuardianofLight1: fool, am I?
ShardsIce: *watches* this should be interesting...
GuardianofLight1: *glances at Shard*
GuardianofLight1: *creates a second sword and points it at Shard* indeed
ShardsIce: *blinks* cheater
GuardianofLight1: isn't that your rule number 5?
GuardianofLight1: I am just using my available resources to even the odds
ShardsIce: *smirks* call it what you want
GuardianofLight1: I shall *swords hum slightly* heh, lightsabers... *coughs*
ShardsIce: now THAT is really cheating... atypical of your kind...
EvilMacey: aye!
ShardsIce: *shakes head* ugh
GuardianofLight1: they are not REALLY lightsabers :P
GuardianofLight1: they are swords made of light
ShardsIce: whatever, they're too bright for my liking
GuardianofLight1: like I said, you should have worn sunglasses
ShardsIce: >_>
EvilMacey: *narrows eyes*
GuardianofLight1: tsk tsk
ShardsIce: I've had enough of this. *nods to Macey* take him out
EvilMacey: but you said he’s different
GuardianofLight1: *chuckles*
ShardsIce: now you are amused
GuardianofLight1: I am. You tell her to take me out as if that were something easy
ShardsIce: ...it should be
GuardianofLight1: *laughs* and why is that?
ShardsIce: *turns to Macey* I guarantee you, lop off his head and, just like any other human, he dies
GuardianofLight1: who said I was human? *grins*
GuardianofLight1: I suppose that is mostly true
ShardsIce: *growls a little* you sure ask a lot of dumb questions
GuardianofLight1: you are the one making a lot of dumb statements
ShardsIce: *glares*
GuardianofLight1: *laughs*
ShardsIce: what do you find so funny?!
GuardianofLight1: lots, the fact that you are so flustered
ShardsIce: *folds arms* I am NOT!
GuardianofLight1: suuure *points both sword at Macey*
EvilMacey: I do not like you at all, Guardian of light
GuardianofLight1: that’s too bad
EvilMacey: *glares*
ShardsIce: *turns to Macey* what are you waiting for?! Kill him already!
EvilMacey: *hesitates* I’m scared...... *glances back at Shard*
ShardsIce: *glares*
EvilMacey: *grabs sword and slowly walks forward* *eyes turn to a solid black*
EvilMacey: *she smiles slightly and stands in stance* I’m ready...
GuardianofLight1: *twirls sword in right hand and gets in a defensive stance*
ShardsIce: *watches*
EvilMacey: you can make the first move... *watches*
GuardianofLight1: *lowers swords and chuckles* I think not
EvilMacey: coward are you?
GuardianofLight1: me? *laughs*
EvilMacey: *nods*
GuardianofLight1: no
EvilMacey: *pulls out dagger*
GuardianofLight1: I am just dignified enough to let the lady make the first move
EvilMacey: how noble.... *rolls eyes*
EvilMacey: *dashes quickly to the right and swipes a low cut to an upper*
GuardianofLight1: *blocks with sword and slashes with the left one*
EvilMacey: *jumps back and blocks with right sword*
EvilMacey: Is that all you got!
GuardianofLight1: *left sword flashes and turns into a shield*
EvilMacey: that’s not fair!
GuardianofLight1: it’s not?
EvilMacey: *glances at Shard*
EvilMacey: never mind...
ShardsIce: *smirks*
GuardianofLight1: ^_^
EvilMacey: *puts attention back to GL*
EvilMacey: go on,... make your first move.
GuardianofLight1: *points sword at TDW*
EvilMacey: I AM NOT TDW ANY MORE!
GuardianofLight1: riiight
GuardianofLight1: you’re EM, forgive me
EvilMacey: *holds up sword*
GuardianofLight1: *sword extends several inches*
EvilMacey: *takes a step forward* men first
GuardianofLight1: *brings large, rectangle shield up and charges at EM*
EvilMacey: *closes eyes* *whispers words in a different dialect*
GuardianofLight1: *vanishes in front of EM and reappears behind her with out making a sound*
EvilMacey: *blinks* *starts to turn around*
GuardianofLight1: *taps EM's shoulder* hi
ShardsIce: *facepalm*
EvilMacey: *gasps* ACK!
EvilMacey: *stumbles back some*
GuardianofLight1: *eyes flash bright blue*
EvilMacey: *holds sword out and watches his eyes*
GuardianofLight1: *watches*
EvilMacey: *Slowly calls Shards name* S-sh-shard.... *takes a step back*
ShardsIce: what do you want?
GuardianofLight1: what happened to you EM? You used to be good. It is sad to see you in this state
EvilMacey: *bursts out* NO! Don’t play that with me!
GuardianofLight1: it’s the truth
EvilMacey: NO! It’s not....... it cant be!
EvilMacey: I remember nothing of that!
GuardianofLight1: it is... have you already forgotten?
EvilMacey: *narrows eyes* you’re LYING!
GuardianofLight1: am I? you know deep down, I am not
GuardianofLight1: you’re friends surrounding you, laughing together, having a good time, fighting side by side
EvilMacey: SHA--.....* puts hand beside head* STOP....
ShardsIce: *walks forward* Ok, ok, enough chit chat. *points sword at GL* stay away from her, you hear?
GuardianofLight1: It seems I have fallen deaf to your petty threats, Shard
ShardsIce: *glares*
GuardianofLight1: *appears behind EM and places a shining hand on her shoulder* you know it is true... do not listen to her lies, they will get you nowhere
EvilMacey: * pain pierces head* NO!
GuardianofLight1: *sends images of her past into EM's head*
EvilMacey: *looks around*
ShardsIce: I said stay away from her!*charges and slashes at GL, making sure not to hit EM*
EvilMacey: *stares*
GuardianofLight1: *vanishes and reappears in front of her*
EvilMacey: *blinks*
ShardsIce: *twirls sword and jabs*
EvilMacey: I”m confused.....
GuardianofLight1: *dodges and hugs EM* don't be...
ShardsIce: *blinks*
EvilMacey: *shakes*
GuardianofLight1: *glows brighter*
EvilMacey: what are you doing?! I don’t like this feeling of.....
ShardsIce: *shoves GL away from EM* CUT IT OUT!!
GuardianofLight1: *staggers and looks at Shard* you cannot silence the truth
EvilMacey: what is wrong with me?!
GuardianofLight1: listen to the truth EM...
ShardsIce: *narrows eyes* you listen to him and all you worked for will be lost
EvilMacey: *tears start streaming down face* *looks all over the place*
GuardianofLight1: it is not too late
EvilMacey: *closes eyes*
GuardianofLight1: we miss you
EvilMacey: I THOUGHT I HAD TO LET GO!
ShardsIce: *grabs EM's hand and pulls her away* Don't listen to him!
EvilMacey: *winces* the voices......again.....
GuardianofLight1: *sends light beam that swirls around EM*
EvilMacey: *sighs*
ShardsIce: *glares* grrrr.... *charges at GL*
GuardianofLight1: *flashes over to EM again*
ShardsIce: STOP DOING THAT!!
GuardianofLight1: I do not have to give in to your demands. Make your choice EM
ShardsIce: *grits teeth* if you will not listen to me, you will die... *rushes forward and runs sword through GL*
EvilMacey: It’s like a game of tug of war one side says to let go...the other…*stares forward*
GuardianofLight1: *lets sword go through and turns, twisting it out of her hands and sends a barrage of light at Shard*
ShardsIce: ACK!! *falls back*
EvilMacey: Shard....all that you said....was it true?
GuardianofLight1: *yanks sword out and grunts, blood pouring out of the wound*
ShardsIce: Of course it was! Look! Even now his life is flowing out of him!
EvilMacey: but he didn’t even fight back....
GuardianofLight1: *stabs sword through Shard’s leg and into the ground, pinning her*
ShardsIce: *screams in pain*
EvilMacey: *walks slowly over to GL and looks into his eyes putting a hand on his shoulder*
EvilMacey: was what you said...was that true?
GuardianofLight1: *falls to knees and starts to pant* aye...
ShardsIce: *trembles a little* YOU'RE USELESS!!
EvilMacey: *images start flashing through her mind*
GuardianofLight1: *falls to the ground and breaths no more*
EvilMacey: *gasps and stands up* I- I think I understand...........
ShardsIce: *shakily reaches for sword and yanks it out*
GuardianofLight1: *stops glowing*
ShardsIce: *breathes heavily* ....I told you he would die... foolish mortal...
EvilMacey: *gently picks GL up and carries him over to a nearby tree*
ShardsIce: *tries to stand, but falls back to the ground* Ugh... you *turns to EM* what have you done?!
EvilMacey: I have seen the truth. I was blinded by your words. Now the light has showed the truth
ShardsIce: *growls*
EvilMacey: *stares at Shard sadly* I feel so sorry for you...
ShardsIce: not this again
EvilMacey: *takes out flask and leans down and pours it into GL's wound*
ShardsIce: *blinks* ...what about ME?!?! Stop wasting it on the one already dead!
EvilMacey: *walks over to Shard and stares at her*
EvilMacey: *shakes head* he will not die.
EvilMacey: *stares at her sadly*
GuardianofLight1: *sword glows faintly next to Shard*
EvilMacey: you have been blinded as well, Shard
ShardsIce: by the glowstick?! No kidding! Get that thing away from me
EvilMacey: no…by evil and lies *picks up sword gently*
EvilMacey: I have seen it..... you will be changed one day.
ShardsIce: *pained smirk* you have no idea what you're talking about
EvilMacey: *smiles warmly at her*
ShardsIce: *struggles to stand again*
GuardianofLight1: *sword starts to fade*
ShardsIce: oh, I see you found the off switch. Nice work
EvilMacey: *runs over to GL and lays the sword in his hand*
ShardsIce: .....
GuardianofLight1: *sword bursts into a million beams of light and fly into GL*
ShardsIce: ...that...was kinda spooky...
GuardianofLight1: *starts to glow*
GuardianofLight1: *wound flashes and heals*
EvilMacey: this feeling... it’s strange
EvilMacey: *smiles* I LOVE IT!
EvilMacey: *hugs herself feeling loved*
GuardianofLight1: *glows brightly and stands*
ShardsIce: *finally stands and uses sword for support* ...ugh...bleh, you sicken me...
GuardianofLight1: *hugs EM* you are no longer EM...
GuardianofLight1: *vanishes*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: my names is LOGAH
ShardsIce: ...superb...
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *smiles at Shard*
ShardsIce: *glares*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: would you like some help with that there leg?
ShardsIce: No, I like limping with jolts of pain coursing through my leg... WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!
LadyOfGraceAndHope: I think you do not like it...at all, but of course you wont admit that
ShardsIce: no duh, just fix it so I can be on my merry way
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *takes out vial* this is some medicine to heal wounds such as yours, since you are wounded...
ShardsIce: you figure that out on your lonesome?
ShardsIce: *falls to the ground with a wince* would you heal this before I have to slap you to China?
unknown: someone is in a bad mood
ShardsIce: >_>
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *walks over and smiles at Shard then pours medicine on her wound*
unknown: *shakes head* why?
ShardsIce: *grits teeth* because she doesn't want to die, that's why
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *stops medicine* No, I am not afraid of dying
LadyOfGraceAndHope: You have to have all of this medicine in your wound
ShardsIce: .....what's your point?
LadyOfGraceAndHope: tell me you’re sorry and I continue
ShardsIce: What?! Your friend is the one who did this to me! Why do I have to apologize?!
LadyOfGraceAndHope: Forgiveness
ShardsIce: *blinks*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: that’s right, Shard, ask for forgiveness
ShardsIce: Why? >_>
JackSilver: have you always been evil, Shard?
ShardsIce: pretty much
JackSilver: that is hard to believe…
LadyOfGraceAndHope: it’s the only way to go back to yourself
ShardsIce: I AM myself, now give it here! *makes a grab for the medicine*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *holds it up and away from her*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: no, you aren’t
ShardsIce: *points sword at LOGAH* listen lady, just hand it over and we can forget this ever had to happen...
LadyOfGraceAndHope: No, I won’t
ShardsIce: *glares*
JackSilver: *stares at Shard*
ShardsIce: what are you looking at? >_>
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *watches her intently and smiles* you need to feel loved.
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *glances over at Jack*
JackSilver: aye
ShardsIce: *blinks* excuse me?
JackSilver: *hugs Shard*
ShardsIce: (OO)
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *grins*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: that’s exactly what I was waiting for *hugs Shard as well*
ShardsIce: *wriggles desperately* GET OFF ME!!!
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *holds tightly*
JackSilver: ^_^ *does not let go*
ShardsIce: I SAID LET GO!!!
JackSilver: no!
LadyOfGraceAndHope: Never!
CrisisCloud: *hugs Shard* ^_^
ShardsIce: ACK!!
CrisisCloud: Hi
ShardsIce: *screams* LET ME GO!!!
CrisisCloud: ..... *plugs ears*
ShardsIce: *shuts eyes* S-STOP! PLEASE!!!
JackSilver: you need this, Shard...
CrisisCloud: *wonders where Lui went*
ShardsIce: (OO)
LadyOfGraceAndHope: you need it soooo much!
CrisisCloud: *backs up and calls him*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: absorb the love, girl!
CrisisCloud: Like a sponge ^_^
JackSilver: ^_^
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *nods*
ShardsIce: NOOOO!!! NEVER!!! *squirms around even more*
CrisisCloud: Ah, he's coming
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *keeps iron grip* goody
ShardsIce: NO! NO! NO!
LadyOfGraceAndHope: YES!
CrisisCloud: See ye later, I have to catch him first
LadyOfGraceAndHope: YES!
JackSilver: yes....
ShardsIce: NOOO! ... if ...if he....
JackSilver: *hugs tighter*
ISCLui: *waves*
ShardsIce: (OO)
ISCLui: Hihi
LadyOfGraceAndHope: hello!
JackSilver: hi
ShardsIce: STAY AWAY FROM ME!!
ISCLui: *steps closer*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *hugs tighter*
ISCLui: You're funny ^_^
ShardsIce: I AM NOT BEING FUNNY!! STAY AWAY! NO!
LadyOfGraceAndHope: Come join us, Lui!
ISCLui: *giggles* *steps a little closer*
ShardsIce: *struggles to get free* LET GO!
ISCLui: I like you, what's your name? ^_^
ISCLui: *hugs*
ShardsIce: (OO)
ISCLui: *giggles*
ShardsIce: *goes very still*
JackSilver: ^_^
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *chuckles*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *sings* SHARD IS LOVED!
ISCLui: ^_^
ShardsIce: ....
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *continues to hug Shard*
ShardsIce: *shakes head*
ISCLui: *steps back* You're my new friend *giggles*
HannaDrows: I'm your old friend
ISCLui: ^_^ YAY!!!
HannaDrows: *sigh*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: is this a good thing?
ISCLui: *claps and jumps up and down*
JackSilver: ^_^
HannaDrows: *blinks* you guys can let go of me now...
ISCLui: *giggles* She's mine, after all
HannaDrows: ....
ISCLui: Hehe
HannaDrows: *blushes* j-just let go
ISCLui: XD
JackSilver: *backs up*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: aye *lets go*
HannaDrows: *takes a deep breath*
ISCLui: *giggles again*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *watches observantly*
HannaDrows: *smiles a little*
ISCLui: ^_^ *runs off giggling into the sunset*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: I’m satisfied.
HannaDrows: *watches him with a smile*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: She’s good to do as she wishes
JackSilver: *tilts head*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: oh, and you will no longer need the medicine
LadyOfGraceAndHope: You never did. ^_^
HannaDrows: *blinks* *looks back at LOGAH* I didn't?
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *shakes head* You didn’t
HannaDrows: *blinks* I don't understand...
LadyOfGraceAndHope: you have passed the test I was assigned to give to you
HannaDrows: *tilts head*
JackSilver: *coughs* and the sword was made of light
LadyOfGraceAndHope: you will understand, in due time
HannaDrows: .....o...k....
LadyOfGraceAndHope: ^_^
JackSilver: Always Hope
HannaDrows: *sigh*
JackSilver: *grins*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: cheer up lass
HannaDrows: *smiles a little*
LadyOfGraceAndHope: *smiles warmly at her* ^_^
HannaDrows: ...thanks...
JackSilver: *pokes Hanna*
HannaDrows: *blinks* what?
JackSilver: hi
HannaDrows: ...hi....
JackSilver: ^_^
LadyOfGraceAndHope: heh, I will always be watching ^_^
HannaDrows: .....that's not exactly the most comforting thought...
LadyOfGraceAndHope: in a way
HannaDrows: heh, ah well *stands up a little wobbly*
JackSilver: *grabs her arm* ye ok?
HannaDrows: *nods* yeah, I'm ok. Just... a little tired I guess... that last fight.... *sigh*
HannaDrows: *turns to Jack* thank you
JackSilver: *nods* I see... no problem ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment